Thank you EDMONTON!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Edmonton September 6th, 7th & 8th, 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Thank you EDMONTON!!! Reply with quote

Thank you Edmonton!

Thank you to all of our exhibitors, teachers, volunteers, and to you the participants for making Edmonton such a wonderful event.

Many of you know that this was our first time in Edmonton and we truly appreciate all the feedback that we have received already. Please continue to send us your comments (by email, off of our website under feedback, or call us 1-888-895-1821).

Thank you for participating in the classes, for joining us for some fun at our evening events and for shopping in the marketplace. We really had a blast working and playing with all of you!! Deb and I look forward to coming back to Edmonton real soon!!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Mylene

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies, I had a positively stellar time! I stayed up way too late, laughed oh-so-much, scrapped not-quite-enough (my own fault, entirely), had a ball in the classes (both as student and as assistant), and shopped to within two dollars of my budget. I say that constitutes a successful weekend. (mile-wide grin)

Thank you SO much for it all. It was awesome!
jam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank-you ladies as I had a fantastic time!!!

Well worth the trip to the west from Ontario! Enjoyed the classes and crops and the entire atmosphere and weekend. Can't wait til next year!!

Jamilla
ScrapFest Andrea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time this year it was crazy to be on the other end this year. I thought the planning was busy and I was just as busy as an attendee as I was as the planner without all the stress,LOL. You ladies did a great job and thank you for encouraging me to just have a good time.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks Ladies!! Reply with quote

Mylene, it was so great to meet you finally! Thanks for all of your support!

Jamilla, it was so nice to see you and have some time to chat with you over breakfast and in the crop area. Thanks for making the trip to Edmonton!!

Andrea, it is so great to hear that you had some fun!

Thanks for your wonderful comments and we look forward to seeing you all again real soon!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Edmonton September 6th, 7th & 8th, 2007 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: