Thank you Ottawa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Ottawa May 25th & 26th, 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Thank you Ottawa Reply with quote

WOW. ScrapFest in Ottawa was FUN! Thank you to all of you who came out to the Crop Party, signed up for the classes and spent time at the Marketplace!!

Thank you to all of the vendors who participated and made the marketplace the ultimate scrapbooking shopping experience.

We are already looking at dates for ScrapFest in Ottawa 2008 and we can't wait to return. We will post these dates shortly!!

THANKS AGAIN OTTAWA!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Mylene

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome to hear it was such a success - yay!
ScrapFest Andrea

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go ladies another event under your belts (so to speak) now we can play in Edmonton.
stampinmichelle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie asked us to post our comments about the Ottawa Scrapfest. Here are a few from me:

1. The Crop Night was full when I registered but I found out the next day that fourteen people never showed up. It's unfortunate there wasn't some way to contact people to let them know , (like a backup or cancellation list). The logistics of that would probably be too difficult though.

2. The area where the Scrapfest was held was unbearably hot on Saturday. Because of that, my friend and I weren't able to see all the vendors or displays.

3. On a positive note, it was really nice to see all the different vendors in one place. Got a few deals on stuff which was great. Smile

4. I attended the ribbon box class and that was really interesting. Karen is very talented and creative. Plus the class was air-conditioned!!

Looking forward to attending next year. I'll make sure to register earlier so I can attend the Crop Night.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil. 4:13)
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Ottawa Reply with quote

Thank you for your feedback Michelle.

1. With such a great response to the crop party in Ottawa, we will be opening that up to a larger number next year to accommodate more people. That is a great idea to have a wait list for our crops. We would just hope that people would inform us of their cancellation so that we could fill the spot.

2. We recognize that the venue was warm and we are looking at options to address your concern.

Thank you for your other comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your class!

We look forward to seeing you at ScrapFest in Ottawa in 2008!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Ottawa May 25th & 26th, 2007 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: