ONE MORE SLEEP.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Paris May 4th & 5th, 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrappingTurtle

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: ONE MORE SLEEP..... Reply with quote

ONE MORE SLEEP! Shocked Shocked Shocked I don't know whether to laugh or cry! LOL Lisa and Deb are you ready to rock Paris??? Cool
Mylene

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So????? How was it?????
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Paris! Reply with quote

We had our first ScrapFest event in Paris over the weekend and we had a great event. The VIP participants loved their scrap bags and mini 6x6 album to put their make 'n takes in from the evening. Thank you to all of you who made VIP night a huge success!

National Scrapbooking Day was so much fun!! People stayed all day to shop, crop and do more make 'n takes. People left with some great prizes thanks to all of our wonderful sponsors and vendors. Together we made ScrapFest in Paris one that everyone will remember!!

Thank you to all the vendors, sponsors, volunteers and the staff at the Paris Fairgrounds who worked so hard on this event. And, thank you to all of the participants for coming to ScrapFest in Paris. Please feel free to share your comments with us here on our forum!! We would love to hear from you!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Mylene

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds as though it was a great time! I'd love to hear what everyone else has to say. How were the classes? What did you buy? What did you like best???
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Paris Reply with quote

I think everyone is being shy for they are personally sending me emails instead of posting them up on the forum. I have to admit, I never was on a forum until ScrapFest...

We really did have a great event in Paris. VIP night was sold out with 400 participants who received a "scrap bag" filled with goodies along with a mini 6x6 album to put their make 'n takes in which were being offered throughout the evening. It really was a fun night!

Saturday was another great day with lots of shopping, more make 'n takes and some very happy people who walked away with prizes in their hands.

We had a wonderful time at ScrapFest in Paris and as we unpack from our Paris event, we pack for our upcoming Ottawa event. Are you ready Ottawa...here we come!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Paris May 4th & 5th, 2007 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: