Who is registered?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 8th-10th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Who is registered? Reply with quote

Would love to see who is coming! Just post your name here on our fun little forum saying that you are joining us and what you are looking forward to most this Fall. Just by doing this, you will have a chance to win a prize from ScrapFest that will be delivered to you at the event in November. I will pick a winner after Thanksgiving weekend and post it here! Good luck and thanks for playing along.

Thank you for registering and supporting our event! See you this Fall.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheryl and I are in!!!!!
Can't wait. I think the thing I'm looking forward to most is seeing my tablemates again, and spending the weekend laughing Smile
And of course, there's the shopping Wink
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in too. That's Gloria and Dawn. Cropfest weekend is a totally feel good weekend and one of the 2 major events of my year. Can you guess the other one 😉 yep Scrapfest Kitchener 😄😃
The things I most look forward to are the wonderful friends we've made through the years both with the Amazing Scrapfest team and our equally amazing friends and tablemates ( Keri, Cheryl, Michelle, Linda and everyone who dares to sit with us). When you only see each other a couple times a year there is always lots to catch up on and Lisa and the girls can do some visiting too. I love the laughing and games and contests and staying up into the wee hours with Sandra. And the fact that no one minds that you are just heading to bed at 4 am.lol. that's kinda frowned at ,at home lol. Can't wait to see everyone and the costumes too. We will really miss you this year Trudy. But as you say there is always SFK in April.
leamtomato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in....Christy C😊. Looking forward to some me time....no interruptions from my family, just time to get some layouts done and catch up with my friend Anne🌻
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we are in and by we I mean myself, emma, andrea, liz, terry and tanya.
What I'm looking forward to is time to scrap and get inspired by the energy that is in the room.
See you soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 8th-10th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: