Scrapfest Fun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE DAY LEFT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Can you believe it, this past couple of weeks have been a blurr. one day just rolling into the next. I thought I'd be organized and on the ball this year only to realize I've got olot of work ahead of me before heading out tomorrow morning. Shocked Shocked That being said I'M HEADING OUT TOMORROW MORNING YAHOO!!!bags are not packed yet and costume needs work Shocked Confused but I know that if I forget anything my table mates or the market place can help me out. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The first almost 2 hours will be solo (miss you already Trudy). looking forward to classes and make n' takes and shopping and visiting and playing with paper. No cooking or cleaning just enjoying. Very Happy Very Happy See everyone soon. I got me some packin' to do.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny story ..... I was in a meeting this morning and someone said I needed to look into something TOMORROW...WHAT. the funny part was, 3 different people piped up and said "that won't be happening",......"How did you not know this is SCRAPFEST WEEKEND", and "she is gone Wednesday @ 4:30, not to be seem again until Tuesday morning." Yep that's my peeps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy looking out for me. Very Happy Very Happy Notice how SCRAPFEST WEEKEND has the same billing as SUPERBOWL. that's right ...think about it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy see you soon.
april

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Dawn, you brought a chuckle to me on my break!!

And how did they not know?!! Have they not seen you dancing around your desk, singing and jumping for joy? Somebody is definitely not with the program!! LOL!!

One more day to go. Anxiously waiting to see everyone and dancing the time away!!

Ok, back to work! I'm coming! I'm coming!! Just give me a minute to finish my happy dance!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning!! The big day is finally here!! With great anticipation we have looked forward to this day for a whole year! Scrapfest, here we come!!!

Oh wait!! I have to go to work yet today!! Well, as soon as that clock strikes 4:00,
I'm doing the Freddy Flinstone, Yaba Daba Doo and with a skip and a hop and alot of happy dancing I'll be on my way!!!

See you soon!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy day after Scrapfest!!!!

What a weekend! Thank you so much to Lisa and the Scrapfest team for a truly wonderful event!

I loved seeing old friends and making some new ones too.

The weekend was total non-stop fun that will be remembered long after today.

I'm going to go play with all my new goodies, as I know many of you are as well! Have fun, keep scrapping and of course, keep happy dancing!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: