Card Swap?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Card Swap? Reply with quote

Hi April

What do you think? the card swap you arranged last year was soo much fun. Will we be swapping again this year? Very Happy Very Happy I know with last year being the first time, I had several people approach me saying "Oh hey I saw that, but didn't know what it was". and showed interest in taking part in the future. what do you think?
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn,

Yes, I think it would be exciting to do another card swap. The cards exchanged last year were just stunning.

There are not many requirements as cards can be made for any occasion and any size. Be sure to include an envelope. The envelope can be decorated as well. And most of all, have fun creating!! Smile

Leave your name here, if you would like to join and we will do a final count in March so you know how many cards to make for the exchange.

At Scrapfest, the cards will be gathered and packaged so you will have a lovely packet of cards to take home with you. You will receive one card from each participant.

If you'd like to join the crafty fun, leave your name in a comment below and you will be added to the list of participants. Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi April I'm in for the card swap, it was a blast last year. And Gloria asked me to sign her up too. Very Happy Very Happy I'm pretty sure Trudy wants to play too, if I could bring her cards in and return her treasures afterward. Very Happy Very Happy so far that makes 4 of us. Laughing
come on and join in people ... all you have to do is create a card and make in several times if there are 6 people playing, you will need 6 cards . each person in the group will then get one of your cards and you will receive one of each of theirs. easy peezy Very Happy Very Happy it's loads of fun and you will come away with new ideas and cards as well. it a blast Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi April I would love to join in on the card swap if it's ok with everyone. It was so much fun to receive all of the different cards last year. And Dawn has agreed to bring mine to you . Hope everyone has a good long family weekend and can get outside to enjoy the sun. It sure is nice to see it. Alright keep on smiling and don't forget to dance get those toes tapping. Hehehe! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great Trudy!!
I will add your name to the list. Smile
Hope you had a nice long weekend. Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks April and I hope you had a fun filled weekend and enjoyed all the sunshine Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far we have:

1) Trudy
2) Dawn
3) Gloria
4) April

It's a small group for the card swap, but it will still be lots of fun!! We'll set the cut off date for just over a week, for anyone who still wants to sign up. So the last day to sign up is March 10th. Looking forward to our card swap fun!! Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Hi April our group may be small but it will still be fun and I think that I know what card I am making so after we have the final count I will start my assembly line Very Happy Very Happy . Itís so much fun receiving everyones precious work of art and there is never two cards the same. (Love getting all of the different ideas for layouts and to see the different techniques that others use) I will have two things to look forward to on Sunday finding out how many cards to make and to celebrate our 46th wedding anniversary. Boy time is flying by so: Live every moment
Laugh every day
and Love & with all your heart! Wishing everyone a good weekend and have fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four is our final number!! So excited to get inky. Smile

Trudy, I hope your anniversary was a special one. 46 years is amazing and a special one to celebrate!! Our 35th was last summer and coming up in June our going steady anniversary will be 39. You are so right that time goes fast. I loved your precious words.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful cards. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: