Are you planning on going to Just 4 U Crop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> "Just 4 U" Day Crop: Saturday, May 25th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: Are you planning on going to Just 4 U Crop? Reply with quote

hi are you planning to go to this NEW and EXCITING event. I am sitting here in front of my laptop with an hour to spare Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There is no way I am going to miss out on getting tickets for this one. Shocked Shocked Looks like it will be a blast......as every Scrapfest event is. I'll be back to tell you how I did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yipee we are all in THANKS TO OUR GOOD Buddy Dawn! I am so happy and excitedto be going to this new event . It will be another exciting and fun adventure for the three blind mice. Dawn just made my day. I am now a very happy excited person counting the days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes can you tell
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH! You ladies are just so wonderful. What a fun day it will be especially with you beautiful ladies attending. I can't wait to spend the day with you. Looking forward to it. Thanks for your continued support. So very grateful.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Cheryl and I will be there, and I was able to convince my mom to join us for this event Very Happy
And since I just got back from Scrapfest and will be really busy with work between now and then, I'm already packed!
Can't wait to see everyone again!!!
Lorna, my mom's name is Dianne Kitchen, please sit her with us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> "Just 4 U" Day Crop: Saturday, May 25th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: