Scrapfest Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:06 am    Post subject: Scrapfest Fun Reply with quote

So happy to hear about all the Scrapfest fun classes and happenings for April 2019. We are so frozen here in Kitchener that just the thought of Scrapfest starts to defrost my toes. Good thing too, for a little happy dancing will warm me up! Come join in the fun! Scrapfest will be springing up before we know it.

Oh yes, I can see those toes starting to tap! Welcome to the party
!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Last edited by april on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 more sleeps until registration. this is so exciting. You know where I'll be Thursday night at 8. Yep that's me..... sitting in front of the laptop counting down with the ticker tape Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Trying to decide if I should go for the crop tickets first or grab the classes I want first Shocked there's a lot of pressure and I know by experience I will not breath until I have everything I want in my shopping cart and paid for. Do You have a strategy? I'm up for any ideas, always looking to improve the old game plan. Very Happy Very Happy scrap on people, it's a roll of the dice, a gamble, a pull of the one armed bandit.......
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the tickets and the classes we were looking for yay yay yay. It's looking like just Gloria and I will be there again this year. Sad Sad Our 3rd mouse (Trudy) will be unable to join us but will be cheering us on .
by
the way I do hold my breath.the whole time I am ordering tickets crazy eh?
kiwi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, I signed up for the album class, too Smile
Trudy, we will miss you, it won't be the same without you. We will put the flower-making on high on your behalf!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah so great to see that you ladies are joining us again! Thank you for all of your support over the years. We will sure miss Trudy but I will put a little something together for her that you can take home for her.

Looking forward to seeing you all in April. xoxo

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So excited for Scrapfest as the countdown is on with only 60 more days to go until we see Lisa and her gang! That sounds wonderful to me!!

We will miss Trudy this year!! Dawn and Gloria, looking forward to seeing you on the big day! Kiwi, glad you are hooked up for the class you wanted.

Time to warm up our happy dances! Have a great week everyone!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks everyone for saying that I will be missed but as you all know I would be there for sure if I could. I also am going to miss all of you but will definetly be following you all on the forum. Feel free to let me know what’s happening etc and about everything going on during the weekend there. Keri I have all my faith 🙏in you to make sure you make many many cards even though you are taking a course No excuses and that I am not there to keep your mind on work ! (HEHEHE) . How many of you are going to sign up for the card swap? It was a lot of fun to see everyone’s creations last year. Lisa thanks for offering to send me a little something but you really do not have to do that. You are such a sweet kind and loving person.
Well guess I better get going and get my sons birthday card made even though his birthday isn’t until Friday. I can not believe he will be 44 this yr. the time sure is flying by!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep on dancing 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
april

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you dancin Trudy!! How did your card turn out?

I wonder if it would work to do copy and pasting of our pictures here. I'd love to see your card.

57 more days to go and tomorrow is Thursday!! Yahoo!!!

Let's see your moves!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give it a try. Sorry could not get it to work, so what’s new April, any cruises this year? Are you all warmed up and ready for Scrapfest? It will be here before you know it. Guess we had better start dancing and try to keep warm. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Take Care and be safe in this stormy weather. Talk later
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Trudy, happy dancing will keep us warm! Smile

Hope everyone enjoyed their family day holiday!!

52 more days to go!! Scrapfest is coming!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th & 13th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: