Layout contest theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 9th - 11th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Layout contest theme Reply with quote

Hello scrapfest gals
Just wondering if you might be able to share the theme for the page layout. I've got some upcoming crops that I thought I'd use to work on a page. Can you let the secert out?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sorry for the delay. We weren't keeping it a secret. It was there under the description but here is for your review:

This year's theme for the layout contest is "AHOY MATEY"!! There's nothing better than spending time hanging out with your best 'mate'!! No matter how long you have known each other, or how often you manage to get together, you look forward to the next time you can connect with each other! Tell us the story of how you and your best MATE(S) met and why you love spending time with each other!

See everyone soon!!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOHHH this is so cool. thanks for the ideas. I have never be in a cruise situation but the matey thing is very neat. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shiver me timbers 2 more weeks Shocked Shocked can you believe it. see you soon.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I am getting so excited because this time next week we will be in Cambridge!! Yippee can not wait to get the party started. Ok who knows what they are packing to bring to the crop? What is everyone going to be working on? I have to pack light but not quite sure how to do that! Any suggestions!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAHAHAHA aaaahaha ha giggle giggle sniff Laughing Laughing OH Trudy you know we've tried that (everytime). with 3 of us together this year, we may be traveling with supplies on our knees.
I think we need a car carrier thingy on top of my SUV Laughing

Just 2 more days work and I am in my happy place. Very Happy Very Happy the Magical World of Scrapfest.

Looking forward to seeing everyone real soon. Laughing Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so all my stuff is in the hall ready for the big load up and DAMN IT Shocked Shocked I don't think I packed lighter either. Evil or Very Mad So Gloria seeing you are the last in the car and the youngest. You are going to be pretty scrounched in the backseat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Just kiddin' I'm sure we can come up with something. hummm where is the roof rack thingy anyway. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy see you all soon as we sail away on another Cropfest adventure.

bon voyage ( I know I spelt that wrong )( I'll blame it on my Cropfest haze) Very Happy Very Happy
Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: LOL Trudy. Reply with quote

Yes, Trudy, make sure you've got all of your supplies for ALL THAT WORK you are going to do. Rolling Eyes Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ladies you make me laugh. As I pack up here, I sure wished I owned a larger vehicle. It is all those darn goodie bag donations and prizes that take up so much room. Good thing is... I won't be coming home with any of it!!!

See you soon. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Travel safe everyone.
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait, only one more sleep!!!
Lisa - we would still come, even without goodie bags or prizes. But they're a nice bonus Very Happy

Trudy - glad you're feeling better, we missed you last time.
Dawn - did either of your boys buy a bigger vehicle that YOU can borrow, and bring back with the gas tank on empty? Wink
Gloria - nice to know we haven't scared you off yet Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trudy, Gloria and Dawn have landed.and have been talking. UHAUL . Enjoying COFFEE and can't wait til tomorrow. Travel safe everyone 😃 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 9th - 11th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: