Thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest @ Creativ Festival: October 11th-13th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you Lisa and Sandra for another wonderful, fun filled weekend. As always the Scrapfest team went above and beyond in treating us all to so much Scrappy fun. Very Happy Very Happy The crop was a blast and the ideas along with the sugar and chocolate Embarassed where over the top. Our table had nonstop fun and giggles. They even completed many projects. Shocked Shocked While in the Creativ festival itself the vendors both papercrafting and other had soo many draws and classes it was hard to decide. However in my world papercraft wins and I was able to test out and try many new produces and techniques ( and bought most of them LOL ) also a big thank you to Karen Ellis for her awesome classes. Looking forward to Scrapfest in Kitchener in April 2019 I'm already counting the days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks again
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Dawn for your kind words. We really enjoyed hosting another event with the Creativ Festival.

Looking forward to seeing you at CropFest. That is only days away!!! See you soon and thanks for all of your support.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest @ Creativ Festival: October 11th-13th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: