registration can't wait

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 9th - 11th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: registration can't wait Reply with quote

Here I am perusing the Scrapfest Site ( as I do sooo often) Laughing And there it is, how did I just notice it now? Shocked But thank the heavens I did. Cambridge crop registration is this Tuesday. TUESDAY IS GOLF NIGHT Shocked I could have missed the whole sitting at the computer , watching the timer with credit card in hand. oh my. Shocked So now, come Tuesday after work, I'll be that person pushing the girls around the course so I can be home in time for this very important appointment with Scrapfest. I can just see it now " What... your ball is in the bush? do you see it? Not yet? Here take 2 of mine. We'll look for it next time. Laughing Laughing fortunately my golf ladies understand "DON'T MESS WITH SCRAPFEST ".

Am I right????
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow it's finally here! It seem to take forever to get here. Very Happy I feel like it's been years !! so Dawn since your on vacation next week just tell the ladies that it's registration night and they may consider golfing earlier than usual especially when they know how scary it could be for them if they are playing to slow for your liking hehehe
kiwi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, Trudy, and Gloria, can't wait to see you guys again. It's been too long Sad

Lisa, will there be classes this year?
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Holy Cow a little panic was setting in. My laptop was misbehaving for a wee minute (which seemed like forever) Confused But all is good with the world. We are in. Now it's all about the waiting and planning and planning did I say planning.There will be 3 in our car this year Laughing creative packing and a lot of sharing will be in order. In my mind all I can see is one of those clown cars, where it looks like the stuff being unloaded will never end Very Happy Very Happy ahoy maties
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I have had the perfect day and now night. Thanks Dawn for signing me up appreciate you doing this for me. As far as the car goes Shocked we have learned to pack lighter right Rolling Eyes and you told me the Gloria packs light so really shouldn't look any different going down But could be a problem coming home Embarassed because you know the drill shop till ya drop Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gloria pack light awwhahaha. No. Very Happy Very Happy That is something my dear sister has never been accused of.. Embarassed Embarassed it's a family trit . Right Glori. Just isn't natural Very Happy And yes I agree a wonderful day with great friends. What could be better Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing. Nothing is better Smile
Cheryl and I are trying to bring less stuff, too. We'll see how that goes Confused
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Keri it has been way to long. Looking forward to seeing you both in November. Have fun at crop and create and keep us updated. Cheryl I hope you are enjoying your new adventure. Love the first day back to school photo! Job well done Keri!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 9th - 11th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: