Thank you!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Thank you!!! Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who joined us this past weekend. We know that Mother Nature was a little angry these past few days. I have had a word with Mother Nature and I have asked her to be a little more kind to us next year.

For those that ventured out in the nasty weather on Saturday, thank you for joining us. For those that were unable to join us due to the horrible driving conditions, we look forward to seeing you in the Fall or next year at ScrapFest in Kitchener. We sure missed you.

Thank you again to everyone who joined us - the shoppers, the croppers, the vendors, etc. Thank you to those who sent me emails apologizing for not being able to come but hoping the weekend was still a success. They were so heartwarming.

We had a wonderful show despite the weather. Thank you everyone!!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Thank You Scrapfeat Team! Even though I was not able to attend this year, you all still made me feel like I was included and part of Scrapfest Kitchener 2018 .Thank You all so very much you are all so kind and caring and sure know how to make me smile. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hope to see everyone in the fall.
Love Luck and Happiness to all
Trudy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the Scrapfest team for yet another wonderful weekend. Although we stayed a wee bit longer then expected LOL. We just had all the more fun. ( Our Hotel room looked like a mini crop all day Sunday Shocked it was great Laughing ). From the moment we got to Scrapfest to the very very last few minutes. We had a wonderful time. Our tablemates were a blast as always and the fact that we use up 2 whole tables islands did not seem to slow us down. I think the 4 newbies at our table are now hooked and looking forward to the next one. the class with Vicki was so fun, (though not in my wheelhouse) I went with my newbies Sister Gloria and guess what Embarassed After the class I bought all the crayons, stencils water brushes and stencil brushes in the market place. talk about old ducks and new tricks. All the activities, the games, make and takes, parade, cupcakes and marketplace were so fun and appreciated. thanks again ladies " YOU ROCK " as always. We'll see you again and hopefully it will be 3 Scrapateers next time.
Missed you Trudy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: