Contest Time!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Contest Time! Reply with quote

Finding your fortune at the end of the rainbow? Yes, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and it's time for a contest. Play along and post on either our forum or FaceBook page and answer the following question:

What are you wanting to purchase and from which exhibitor?

A winner will be drawn from all of the combined posts for a $50 gift certificate to their favourite booth!!! Enter by Sunday, March 18th at 8pm for your chance to win!
Lisad33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Kitchener Reply with quote

I am looking forward to purchasing the O Canada photoplay paper kit from The Workshop and some inks from Two Scrapbook Friends!
SarahP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Contest Reply with quote

I would love to purchase Vicki Boutinís paint brush set as well as ephemera pack from Two Scrapbook Friends.
peeps

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the embellishments at Sassy Scrapbooking. So many treasures to be found
Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine embellishment overload? House of Scraps has a wall devoted to embellishments for a dollar. The choices are endless. As you look around the other walls a whole treasure trove of scrapbooking items awaits. I can easily spend money in her booth.
LG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many that I do not know anything about or what goodies they have to offer. I would be very excited to receive a gift certificate to any of the exhibitors at the show.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time I don't really have a list of things I need to purchase or am specifically looking for. However, you can never have enough chipboard, wood embellishments or BLING which is easily found at either Two Scrapbook Friends or House of Scraps.

A $50 gift certificate would be awesome to win as my daughter is attending for the first time and I'm sure she would love to have an extra $25 (I'd half it with her) in her pocket to spend how she sees fit. I'm slightly scared to take her into the marketplace but the first time in the marketplace is the best and I can't wait to see her eyes light up like a slot machine at all the options she has.

Good luck everyone. Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure I'm going to make a shopping list this year, as I end up seeing so many "must haves" that AREN'T on the list, I don't follow it anyway Shocked

As for favourite vendor, I don't have one; I love them all Very Happy
ShellyMedina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Younique has so many choices! Reply with quote

I love Younique! Heather always brings in soooo many treats & treasures I find myself getting lost in her booth for long periods of time. Fabulous selections, great prices!

This year I will be looking for storage solutions, Distress inks & Oxides, paper bundles and every other cute thing that catches my eye!

Last year Younique donated a FREE tote bag to every attendee at the crop. AMAZING! Thanks again Heather! Very Happy
stampinwithmichelle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all the vendors - especially those that bring lots of Disney products...paper, washi, bling, stickers, chipboard, etc...
janet thompson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Contest Time! Reply with quote

ScrapFest Sandra wrote:
Finding your fortune at the end of the rainbow? Yes, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and it's time for a contest. Play along and post on either our forum or FaceBook page and answer the following question:

What are you wanting to purchase and from which exhibitor?

A winner will be drawn from all of the combined posts for a $50 gift certificate to their favourite booth!!! Enter by Sunday, March 18th at 8pm for your chance to win!
What am I not wanting to purchase? Laughing A stop at Karen's Creations and Lynn's Scrap Shack along with Creative Memories is definitely on the list to see their new items. Then Embellished Connections. Ninabrook is a definite stop as they have an order waiting for me. Smile A vendor which does not seem to be there this year is Local King Rubber Stamp so hopefully someone has taken their place with similar quality items. Crying or Very sad But in all honestly the first stop will be the Creative Scrapbooking booth to register for their awesome make and takes. Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My List is growing daily Shocked I know I will be in every single booth (at lest once ) Very Happy However my favs. are Dies from DiNahla, Dies and stamps and treasures from Younique, Pointers, Your Next and Frog Whiskers.
But from Two Scrapbook Friends I NEED the Lawn Fawn Pivot die and those oh so cute stamps and dies. Laughing hummm I'm seeing and trend here Shocked I just love it all... what can I say.
gloriajs@live.ca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first time at Scrapfest. I am not sure what to expect. I am excited to shop at all the venders. I am new to scrapping. I can use it all! Cool
maryh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always need paper!!! (not really - but I can't stop)! And all that bling!! So excited
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The winner of the contest is Shelly Medina. Congratulations Shelly. Lisa will have a $50 gift certificate to Younique for you when you arrive at ScrapFest. Thank you for your comment on the ScrapFest Forum:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: