Scrapfest Joy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited and can't wait for the crop and the fantastic shopping!! Glad to see you are all cropping as well. I am really looking forward to seeing you.

Just finishing up my Valentines for the kiddies tomorrow. Hope you were
able to get crafty on the weekend
Smile

59 more days to go!!!

Come join in with a little happy dancing to warm you up on this cold February night
!
Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy the perfect excuses to eat chocolate Shocked Shocked Like I need a reason Rolling Eyes I stocked up last night. Laughing Laughing Laughing
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of chocolates Dawn, I somehow managed to keeping walking on by the after Valentine's Day chocolate deals! I amazed myself!! LOL!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful long Family Day weekend. And maybe you will even get a chance to get crafty!! Smile

54 more days to go!!
Hooray
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Sunday!!

Just having an organizing day today!! I'm even thinking of what I'll bring to work on for the ScrapFest crop! Smile So excited!!
Only 46 more days to go!! That calls for some happy dancing for sure
!!

Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness April . Shocked Cool You are planning what you will be working on? Cool I'm still in the YAHOO I'VE GOT MY TICKETS stage Very Happy Very Happy So I guess you've inspired me again to get my brain in gear and start planning too. Wink maybe
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowzers!! Only 37 more days to go!!

I know Dawn, happy dancing as well, that I've got my tickets.
Looking forward to the make and takes. It's always fun to try the new
techniques. And well, the shopping and the cropping just can't be beat!!

Stay warm and "Come on Get Scrappy". Yeah, I'm singing!! LOL
!!!

ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello April and Others,

I'm finally making my appearance here and focusing on the next big event to happen this year for me, yep SCRAPFEST is my next big event and it gets full attention from now until April 13th.

Love that you are singing April and getting focused. I'm sure I will join in that fun too in a little bit but right now my toes are tapping away.

Gotta run. I will check back in to see what fun, joy and excitement is happening here.

Cheers!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured out my costume, I had no idea that dressing up could be fun!
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you Ladyjayne! Celebrating our Scrapfest joy wouldn't be the same without you!

Oh Jo-ann, it feels like you are keeping us in suspense for your costume!! Smile

Guess what!! It's only 30 more days now to go!!

Time to get those happy feet warmed up for all the happy dancing that will be going on!! Here we go!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sun is shining, the birds are singing it's a beautiful day. Very Happy Very Happy Scrapfest is in the air. Shocked Embarassed That should probably be Spring. But in my mind they are one in the same Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My co-workers have been asking about it , like how many sleeps, what's the date, isn't it getting to be time for that Scrapfest thingy. Rolling Eyes My husband's friends have even commented on the fact that I am always away at Scrapfest on Masters Weekend so it must be coming up. I think that after 11 years this is the first time they are not on the same weekend. Shocked so 27 sleeps, april 12-15(that's how long I'll be away) and yes it is nearly time for that Scrapfest weekend thingy YAHOO Laughing Laughing Laughing see you there
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know we are getting close Dawn, when your co-workers are asking you how many sleeps!! Well, it's only 21!!!! Happy dancing to work today!!

It's almost the weekend! And that means time to play! Have a great day
!!

april

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Sunday!!

I hope you are having a fun day! Only 18 more days to go until Scrapfest!!

I can almost hear the laughter now!!

Have a wonderful week! Don't forget to take some time to happy dance
!!

ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOOP!!! 17 more days and this girls feet are getting into her scrapfest jig.

Me and my scrappy pals are getting together tomorrow to work on our table display and costumes, that should be so much FUN! Then to sort my stash and try, try, try to limit what I'm bring.

5, 6...5, 6, 7 8
step together step touch, step together step touch, three step turn, three step turn, hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe it? Only 12 more days to go!!!!!

I've got my crop bag packed, working on my cards for the swap and
of course my happy feet are warmed up!!!

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful weekend and you get a chance to get scrappy!
!

Last edited by april on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are at 11 day now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and there is NO WAY my stuff is offically packed yet. Shocked Shocked I know I will repack at least 2 more times. Embarassed I kinda know what we'll be working on. and my layout is in my head. (just has to be created in real-life) Smile our costume is in the works. sigh...11 more days just can't wait. Smile the happy dance is on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: