Registration is 3 weeks today!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Registration is 3 weeks today!!! Reply with quote

We are so excited to be planning another ScrapFest in Kitchener! Mark your calendars. Registration opens on Thursday, Feb. 8th at 8pm. We will post information about the classes as soon as we can. Hope you like what you see!

If you haven't already, make sure you book your hotel rooms. Our event is the same weekend as the Home Hardware Show so rooms are hard to come by. We do have blocks with some of the hotels!

Looking forward to another creative weekend, April 13th-14th in Kitchener with you!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait! I keep checking the site for the classes, I'm excited to see what will be offered Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Classes - Reply with quote

Classes schedule and descriptions will be up shortly. We are just waiting on a few details still from a couple of our teachers. Sorry for the delay here!

kiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Vicki, your fans are eagerly waiting to see your new stuff! Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo registeration feb 8th at 8:00 you know where I'll be sitting, yep right here at my computor ready to pounce on those tickets. Very Happy Very Happy I gotta say. that's one fine picture on the home page. what a great team you all are. Can't wait to see everyone again. the count down is on. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah thanks Dawn! Yes, we are getting really excited and should have all of the information about classes up for viewing in the next day or so.

It is going to be a wonderful event. I can't wait to see all of my creative friends again in April. I think I may have to plan a Valentine's Day crop/event next year so I don't have to wait as long between events to see everyone.

Thanks for the countdown... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, another Scrapfest coming up to add to my notch, lol ...if you miss one Scrapfest you miss a lot! I wonder what the theme for this year will be?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Crop theme and Layout contest theme Reply with quote

Here you go. There is more information under the Registration tab if interested in reading more about this event.

This year's theme for the Crop is "Friday the 13th is my Lucky Day!" Come dressed up as your favourite lucky charm... maybe it's lucky dice, 4 leaf clovers, a laughing buddha or even a leprechaun. We can't wait to see what brings you luck and good fortune! If you don't feel like dressing up for the occasion, then bring some props and decorate your table with horseshoes, a rabbit's foot, lucky pennies and more.

ScrapFest is pleased to have Creative Scrapbooker Magazine as the sponsor for the Layout Contest. The theme for the Layout contest is "I'm lucky because..." Whether it's family, friends or some experience in your life, we want to find out why YOU consider yourself lucky!

jo-ann

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good idea about a Valentines event, a sea of reds! I love the lucky theme, will have to do some brainstorming to come up with ideas.
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummmm this whole Lucky thing is going to be fun to work with. I've got soo many ideas. It's just a matter of raining them in, Cuse you know it can get a little crazy out there Very Happy Shocked Laughing I think the lucky rabbit's foot business is out though ( right Kiwi ) that's just not Roger Rabbit friendly. Just 3 more sleeps until registration yahoo. I told hubby it was Tuesday night and He corrected me to Thursday. Who knew he knew, I'm thinkin' he may look forward to Scrapfest weekend just as much as I do. Humm he probably eats junk food all the while I am away. Oh yah so do I. Shocked Shocked Come on April. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: