Contest time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at Creativ Festival 2017: October 26-28th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Contest time Reply with quote

Registration for ScrapFest at the CreativFestival opens at 8 PM tonight. Want to win a prize? After you register, just post here and let us know what you are looking forward to most this Fall when ScrapFest joins the Creativ Festival! Are you excited about any of the other crafts (sewing, knitting, quilting, etc...)? Share your comments for a chance to win. Contest will run for the remainder of the month. We will draw a name from the forum and facebook on Thursday, August 31st at 8pm. Prizes will be available for pick up at the ScrapFest Crop registration desk inside the Exhibitor Hall.
Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Registered! Reply with quote

Yay! I'm looking forward to probably spending too much money; breaking my promise not to spend money on cool fabric at the non-scrappy booths; hanging out with the usual table weirdos Smile and possibly even gluing a picture or two to some pretty paper!
kiwi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheryl, good luck with that! Although since Dawn and Trudy can't join us for this event, we can tell them we made dozens of flowers. They can't prove we didn't *wink wink*
kiwi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Forgot to say what I'm looking forward to!
Having more scrapbooking vendors on site than the CreativFestival usually does, since they'll be there for us Smile
adavies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All registered and looking forward to creating new memories at my first Fall Scrapfest and first Creative Festival in Toronto! So excited to be joining a Scrapfest/Cropfest Friend (Donna) and having a friend from home (Gerrie) join me too! Scrapfest memories are the best ... classes, shopping and time to "create"! Can't wait! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to time away, catching up with old friends and making new friends. Contests, games, goodie bags, the wonderful ladies who help put on an incredible event. Oh my .... the list goes on!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who played along in our
contest, thank you for sharing what you are most looking forward to at our ScrapFest at the CreativFestival this October. Our winners are Anne Kuhl from our Facebook page and Cheryl from our ScrapFest community forum, your prizes will be available for pick up at the registration desk inside the Exhibitor Hall.
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Cheryl Very Happy Very Happy What do you mean weirdos Shocked Shocked We are Scrapfest professionals. NOT HERE FOR A LONG TIME, JUST HERE FOR A GOOD TIME." Cool Laughing by the way the good times roll whenever the Scrapfest Community is around, Enjoy this event everyone. Sounds like it's going to be another Scrapfest Blast. Very Happy Smile
kiwi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, are you and Trudy able to make it to this one? (fingers crossed!)
Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Weirdos Reply with quote

Dawn -- in my book, "weirdo" is a compliment. Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry , No We won't be able to make it to this Howlin' Halloween type party. Sad Sad But are all booked in for the Cropfest in Cambridge. Have fun everyone. I am sure that won't be hard to do. After all, it is SCRAPFEST.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at Creativ Festival 2017: October 26-28th All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: