Scrapfest Magic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2017: April 7 & 8th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone checked out the " Dollar Wall" at The House of Scraps? I love perusing the wall and looking at all the unique embellishments. I will be Happy Dancing my Happy Feet in her booth for sure!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone oh my goodness only 29 days to go. Very Happy Very Happy and I am getting soooo excited. It is going to be so nice to see everyone again and to meet more wonderful ladies. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Scrapfest is always so much fun and is so nice to get away with my best friend Dawn and to just do whatever we want and to eat whatever we want and of course to go shopping and not have to sneak our purchases into the house because by the time we come home it's all packed up Laughing Laughing does anyone else do this( sneaking in purchases). Just kidding myself though because I started out with storing my purchases in one area and now have taken over much more space so it's quite obvious that shopping has been going on Shocked Shocked Shocked oh well all is good. Cheap therapy that's my excuse! Well get those feet tapping and let's all dance as its not long now till we're all together again and everyone knows what that means Its Party Time !!!!! See everyone soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

House of Scraps is definitely on my list Jo-ann! Can't wait to shop and do make-n-takes for two days straight!!

Trudy, I do know that "bring it in later" strategy!! Shhhh!!!!! LOL!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Put your dancing shoes on because there are only 28 more days to go
!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

28...can't wait! Excitement is building!
Hello to all the Happy Dancers! Keep Dancing!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I love that wall. Like always my list is growing along with the excitment you guys are stirring up. I love reading the forum and seeing what you all are up to. My toes have been a wee bit chilly but all this happy dancing is starting to warm them up pretty good. keep dancin' see you soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Trudy, I don't sneak stuff in Shocked I've had it all along Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 days ladies, 25!!!!
Crazy that Scrapfest is getting so close and Mother Nature just can't make up her mind what type of weather we really should be having. Let's hope by Scrapfest she has made up her mind and will bless us with slightly warmer days. Smile
Anyway, happy feet at tapping away, helping to keep me warm on this chilly day.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back from a sunny warm March Break with lots of pictures to scrap!
It's a good thing Scrapfest is right around the corner! Hope your week has been a good one.

19 more days! Let's get the party started! We're getting closer so lets keep those happy feet dancing! I can see Scrapfest in sight
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh April sounds like you had a wonderful March break and what better timing to scrap those fresh memories.

Scrapfest is coming...yippee and so my ultimate challenge begins...trying to pack as light as possible. Laughing Laughing Laughing and getting my pictures together that I want to scrap. I keep switching so much I want to document and so little time.

Anyway 5, 6....5, 6, 7, 8 tap the right foot, tap the left foot, tap them both together! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to happy dance ladyjayne!

Can you believe only 16 more days to go until Scrapfest!!

I'm starting to get things together as well. I'm so excited!!!!

Who is ready for some Scrapfest Magic? Shout it out!!!!

16 more and we're counting down
!!

Last edited by april on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm almost done with my "new" craft room. I'm just doing the finishing touches and adding one little shelf yet. In trying to free up some space I was going through some old boxes in my closet. There I happened to find a box from my childhood. What a treasure I found, my very first scrapbook from when I was 7. Do you remember the retro scrapbooks made out of foolscap (it looked like the recycled kind of paper we have these days), and they had a dog and girl or a scenery picture on the cover? Well, this one was a Christmas gift from my grandparents. With eleven children and many grandchildren, gifts were not extravagant and this one was from the heart. It was signed on the inside cover, which in itself, pulled at my heartstrings. In there I wrote stories and drew pictures and all in all just had fun. One story I wrote was about my dad and how he would come home from work and ask "how his big girl was". I wrote about how he would tuck me in at night and the "chatter" we did. Oh my, did the sentimental tears flow. It brought me right back to 1970 and into the loving arms of my parents. In there were math questions that my mom wrote and checked for me and of course included wonderful sentiments that only a mom could write. I loved to write mystery stories and there are a few there as well, all taking place in the neighbourhood with family, friends, neighbours and of course some ghosts. Now, let me tell you about my very first marker. It was green and it seemed to be all I wrote with in my scrapbook! LOL! I remember quite well that it was a freebee from Kellogg's cereal, that Dad and I had saved the boxed tops and sent away for. It was a very enjoyable marker!!

I hope some day that the scrapbooks I make for my family, will bring fond memories for them just as this old scrapbook of mine, brought back cherished memories to my heart. I wish this for all of you as well. The bonus is that we get to craft with friends new and old.

Here goes my sentimental happy dance for tonight, for there are only 15 more days to go until Scrapfest.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April what a wonderful story, I loved reading every word. You have a true treasure in your childhood scrapbook. I too remember those kellogg's markers Very Happy Very Happy Who would have thought that years ago the memories thoses little stories and drawing would create. I guess it is a testiment to the very importance of the scrapbooks we make today, for our families and friends tomorrow. it's funny just last week I was listening to my son and nephew (mid 20's) looking at a scrapbook and reading the journaling about my parents. "wow I didn't know this and that . We'll have to ask Granma and Granpa about that. They've got stories". Yep they do. Shocked I guess what I'm saying is ..keep scrappin' people we have a story to tell.
keep dancin' too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for those sweet words Dawn! I know! It is so precious when our family, especially our children ask about pictures and journaling from our scrapbooks. If we stop to think about it, it is really quite amazing.

10 years of Scrapfest is special. 10 years of friendships, crafting and shopping! This is often the place where our cherished scrapbooks start. Card making has also grown so much in 10 years. How wonderful to receive a hand crafted card in the mail for any reason and many times, for no reason at all. Scrapfest is full of ideas, make and takes and well, so much fun! And did I mention SHOPPING!!! Oh yeah!!

13 more days to go!! Enjoy your Saturday! Oh, how sweet it is! Scrapfest in less than 2 weeks
!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
OMG 10 days! I can't wait. My shopping list is growing! I am so excited for my class and seeing my Scrapfest friends.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So sad to hear Sharon's news today...I have loved the Ninabrook company for years ... she's on to new things and I am happy for her... and I wonder what her news will be at Scrapfest!

I am in countdown mode ... need to get packing ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning!! Happy Thursday!!

Can you believe it! Only 7 more days until the big weekend!!

Ann, how is your packing coming?

I've been playing in my "new" scraproom and boy is it so much better
for me to be organized. I can see what supplies are on my list for Scrapfest and I'm so much better able to prepare for the crop. That means I won't have to take the kitchen sink with me this time!! LOL!!

I feel so excited and I know only one cure for that!! You know it!! Put your feet together and join me in the happy dance
!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not good April Crying or Very sad
Would love to see how you organized your craft space! I am so wrapped up in a new love, art journalling, I have been doing that and not packing yet. Very Happy
This weekend though ... husband and son are off to a hockey year-end fun tournament ... lots of me time to try to get organized.
A week tomorrow ... I keep panicing thinking it's tomorrow...am I just over anxious?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2017: April 7 & 8th All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: