Happy Dance Countdown to Scrapfest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Happy Easter everyone. Sure hope the Easter Bunny came and have a wonderful day. Only 12 more days till we are all together again!. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Happy dancing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Easter Everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend and able to enjoy some times with family and friends. We are heading for Easter supper with family (45 , you know you have a pile of brothers and sisters when......) Shocked Shocked Shocked it's all good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . see you in 11 days yahoo
kiwi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

45, Dawn? Do you eat in shifts? We had 7 this year, but I think we made as much noise as your 45 Smile
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing Kiwi! It must be fun to have a big family Dawn. Smile

I hope everyone had a fun Easter weekend. I am trying to have willpower and am chanting to myself, "I will walk right on buy the reduced peeps at the grocery store". It's soooo hard to do!! LOL!
I'd better divert my mind! That's not hard to do. Only 10 more days!! Yipee!!

I was going through my supplies this past weekend, and making my wishlist. Shopping is never more fun, than doing it at Scrapfest!!!!! Smile

Enjoy your Monday and take some time to happy dance!
Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. It's Monday and the days can't tick by fast enough for Scrapfest!

I finally got the photos I've been waiting to receive, yeah! Now to sort through them and print the extra special ones so that I can scrapbook them. This will be an extra busy week as I get photos ready, finish the sorting of my supplies to bring and adding the finishing touches to my costume.

Keep on dancing as we are in the "Final Countdown" (yep did the classic song just pop into your head) to Scrapfest. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooohoooo this is the last double digit day in the long wait for Scrapfest to arrive. Laughing Laughing For the last while as people walk by my desk, I hear well ... how many ... what's the number....and the like. Very Happy Very Happy Today I arrived at my desk to find a sign on my screen with a great big 10 DAYS. hehe Soo I'm not sure if my co-workers are tired of hearing about it ( they did ask) or looking forward to be rid of me for a few days Shocked Shocked either way , I'm good , cuse Scrapfest is in 10 days yahoo see you soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy keep those toes tapping ( mine are ) hummm maybe that's what they are looking forward to be rid of ....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay ladies, so I needed a mental break from work as it's CRAZY!!! and well where did I turn but of course Scrapfest and the Happy Dance.

I love stopping by to see what's new, what dance moves you ladies might be working on etc.

Well, besides having the toes tapping I'm getting ready to limber up in anticipation of lifting those heavy scrapbooking bags I have....my attempts to just carry one have yet to be recognized but there is still time...right???

Anyway happy Thursday and work on some deep knee bends.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Friday!! One more week to go!
april

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe there's only six more days to go!!

Good thing you are getting those shopping muscles in shape Ladyjayne! Smile

Glad to see everyone is happy dancing!

Yes, I do think we need to warm up as we don't want any strains and sprains for Scrapfest! The best way to do that? Happy Dance!! Have a great weekend everyone!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are soo right April. I've been boppin' and dancing around all mornin'. ( the coffee may be helping too) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy stay limber everyone we'll need the strength and speed for the marketplace dash and the stamina for the many hours of cropping. Laughing Shocked
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shop, Crop and doo wop!
april

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! We sure are dancing up a storm. Smile

I can hardly wait! 5 more days!! Count them!!!!!

Wowzers!!! Keep on dancing! And don't forget to move the furniture out of the way! We don't want any happy dancing bruises
!
Shocked

ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Monday and there is a load of snow in Kitchener... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad not sure what Mother Nature is thinking but I'm not impressed. Hopefully she will change her tune and get rid of the snow on Friday which is showing up in the long range forecast. Does Mother Nature not realize the amount of "stuff" we have to haul??? Shocked

Anyway, let's turn our frowns upside down cause Scrapfest is only 4 days away....whoop, whoop.

So let's turn the music up loud (yep I've located songs related to Superheros...Queen, Flash; 3 Doors Down, Kryptonite; Paul McCartney & Wings, Magento and Titanium Man...) my head is bopping along to the beat (oh, stop...warm up first....look up then down, right and left, slowly circle head to the right and then left, okay set) HAPPY DANCE AWAY!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn that music up Ladyjayne! Only 2 more days to go!! We are on the home stretch now!!

So excited beyond words
!!

Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: So excited! Reply with quote

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. tra la la Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: