looking forward to Scrapfest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: looking forward to Scrapfest Reply with quote

75 days yahoo Happy New Year everyone, Wow has January ever flown by, Very Happy Very Happy here's hoping Feb and March do the same. I know I live in Canada but the older I get the less thrilled I am with long winters. So far it hasn't been too bad (not tired of snowshoeing yet), Very Happy Very Happy do you take alot of winter pictures ? Do you have a winter theme for your pictures?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn!

We are all looking forward to seeing you and Trudy this Spring. It will be here before we know it. Registration is just around the corner...

Sending you a big hug!
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone just want to wish everyone a Happy New Years. The winter sure is flying by and yes it will be April before we know it (and that will be a good thing). Can't wait for scrapfest to arrive. Big hugs to you to Lisa and I am really looking forward to getting away and seeing my scrapfest family again. I have been making up lists all winter on what I am going to work on (yes Keri I know that you are having a big chuckle about that) but I promise I am really trying hard!!!!! I really would like to be organized this time and yes I know Dawn I can dream! ( alright that's enough laughing you guys). So does everyone have an idea on what they are going to be working on and what does everyone have on their wish list to purchase. I would really like to get a few different colours of the color burst powders hope they are for sale this year. It is really cool how the color bursts when you spritz the water onto it and never end up with the same design. Well it won't be long now and we will all be registered. Have a great day everyone.
Ps. April are you ready to get us in shape with your exercises yet? I sure need your help!!!!!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing OK everyone ... 6 days from today at this very moment , I will be sitting here in front of my computer counting down to 8 o'clock with so many of you. Just waiting to jump on that site and fill up my cart with Scrapfest Kitchener 2016 sigh..... that's 6 whole days away. And April 8th is 64 days away sigh............................... Embarassed Ooops sorry. I was just day dreaming there a wee bit Laughing Laughing
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Scrapfest so much, have been attending since it's first one many years ago in Paris. That's where I got introduced to Scrapbook and Cards Today. Both go hand in hand.
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trudy, does this mean we can expect FOUR flowers out of you this year? Smile

I haven't decided what I'll be working yet. Perhaps Mother's day, Father's day, and birthday cards, or maybe a Christmas configuration box or 2. (I saw them on "clips-n-cuts.com", and now I have to have one. I think I'll also use them as Christmas presents). It all depends on whether I get my stuff together in time. I'm taking 3 night school classes right now, so my time is squeezed pretty tight Sad

But, I am counting down the days! Can't wait to see you all!!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy oh Keri I will at least make 5 flowers this time. You are such a slave driver!!!!! .I really want to play with the crazy bird stamps though. What are the Christmas boxs like? They sound interesting! but Christmas is along time away so would you be able to find them when Dec gets here? Sorry but couldn't resist that comment ! Wow 3 classes a week that doesn't give you much time to play. Have you gone away yet this winter or are you too busy? Hope everything is going well and the way time is flying by will be seeing everyone soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Keep on dancing Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know yet what you will be working on at Scrapfest? I still always find the packing a challenge Shocked Confused . And don't use about 1/2 the stuff I bring. Really it's more like 1/3 Very Happy Very Happy Will you be cardmaking, Scrapbooking, multi media or papercrafting. I love walking around and seeing all the works of art your talented croppers are working on. And the decorations blow me away. I just can't wait. only 36 days ( sigh)
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, I also love seeing what everyone is working on. I enjoy looking at the talent that is in one room. Such beautiful layouts, cards, art journaling and more. I get so inspired looking at all of the creativity!

I can't wait to see you ladies next month! It is coming up so quickly. Well, maybe not for some of you. That count down clock was not put there for me. It just scares me when I look at it. lol

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, I know what I will be working on....just have to gather it up and oh wait for a CD of photos I've been dying to receive.

My list will include: school photos of my daughter (it's the one scrapbook that is always up to date), Rock Revival photos (this is the CD I'm waiting on, had to make a special request as our cast party happens after Scrapfest), my daughter's dance album (sadly I've let this one fall behind...ugh). Now the challenge of all challenges is packing just what I need to get this accomplished. I fail every year and bring far too much but hey at least I try.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be working on travel stuff from my cruises. Sadly I'm so far behind.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Jo-Ann, I know the feeling of being behind.

Maybe our fellow scrappers have some secrets they can share on how to get caught up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: