ScrapFest in Ottawa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Ottawa May 25th & 26th, 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Ottawa Reply with quote

ScrapFest in Ottawa is being hosted at the Nepean Sportsplex on Friday, May 25th and Saturday, May 26th, 2007.

We are starting this event off with our ScrapFest Crop Party on Friday night from 5-11pm. This event is sponsored by Scrapbooking Cafe who will supply all the tools you need for your layouts (Sizzix, Cricut, Big Shot, QuicKutz, Pazzles, trimmers and more).

The cost for the Crop Party is $25 and these can be purchased from our website www.canadianscrapbookexpo.ca and this includes a "Crop Bag" filled with scrapbooking goodies, awesome prizes, games, layout contests, yummy treats, admission to the ScrapFest marketplace on Saturday, May 26th and a special appearance by Vicki Boutin, one of Canada's leading scrapbooking experts. See her most recent work on the cover of Making Memories (March 2007) and Canadian Scrapbooker Spring Issue (pg 70).

Saturday, May 26th is the ultimate scrapbooking shopping experience with over 30 stores to shop from. Wristbands for Saturday are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There will be demonstrations, make 'n takes, awesome prizes, and more. For a list of stores selling wristbands and a list of stores attending ScrapFest in Ottawa, please visit our website at www.canadianscrapbookexpo.ca.

There will also be a great lineup of classes. Vicki Boutin will be teaching three classes at ScrapFest in Ottawa. Check back soon for more details on these classes and registration. You won't want to miss out on learning from one of Canada's best!!

We hope that you can join us for our second stop on the ScrapFest tour in Ottawa!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!

Last edited by ScrapFest Lisa on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
sdunn#2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are coming to Ottawa! Awesome! My DH's family is from the area. I think maybe I will have to convince him that we need to go on a road trip Wink Since we are always busy visiting I never have time to check out the LSS. Now's my chance.....everything in one place at one time! What more could a die hard scrapbooker ask for.

Looking forward to coming

Sandra
ScrapFest Debbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: ScrapFest Ottawa May 25th & 26th, 2007 Reply with quote

Sounds like a great plan Sandra. I can tell you Lisa & I LOVE our scrapbooking weekend trips! Ottawa is really shaping up to be an exciting event! We're looking forward to seeing you there.

Deb
Edmonton (Alberta) Sept 6-8th, 2007

Mylene

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news! Isn't it wonderful when things work out that way?

Have fun! Share pictures!

ScrapFest Debbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Ottawa Reply with quote

Linda, it sounds like it was just meant to be. We have been up in the Ottawa/Montreal area for the past few days and the excitement is really building. Keep checking in for further updates. I can assure you, the Crop Night party is going to be a really great event!!!

Deb
Edmonton (Alberta) Sept 6-8th, 2007

ScrapCentral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited for this, and am anxiously checking the website daily to see when we can register for Vicki's classes! Very Happy

Mom to 5 adorable kiddies, and owner of ScrapCentral, an online scrapbook resource centre and private community!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Vicki Boutin's classes are coming... Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know that Vicki is currently working on her classes for Ottawa and we should have her class descriptions up for registration before the end of the month. They look awesome!!! We are so excited that Vicki is joining us for ScrapFest in Ottawa. She is also going to be joining us for the Crop Party on Friday night and doing a make 'n take as well for the croppers. For more information on Vicki, check out her website at www.vickiboutin.typepad.com

Have you seen her article in Scrapbook & Cards Today? The founder of Scrapbook & Cards Today, Catherine Tachdjian will also be making a guest appearance at the Crop Party to hand out her Spring Issue. Why not have Catherine and Vicki sign your copies!!

This is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see you all there!!

Last edited by ScrapFest Lisa on Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScrapCentral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Lisa! The first time I saw Scrapbook and Cards was when I got it in my goodie bag at the Paris Expo, and I loved it!

Mom to 5 adorable kiddies, and owner of ScrapCentral, an online scrapbook resource centre and private community!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Ottawa May 25th & 26th, 2007 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: