ScrapFest in Edmonton
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Edmonton September 6th, 7th & 8th, 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Edmonton Reply with quote

YES, we are coming back to Edmonton!! Mark your calendars Sept 6th-8th, 2007. ScrapFest in Edmonton is being hosted at the Mayfield Inn & Suites. Here are some details that we can tell you about...

Friday, September 7th the ScrapFest Marketplace will be open from 9am -6pm. There will be a Make 'N Take pavillion (where lots of creating will take place) and a Learning pavillion (where lots of learning will take place) and of course, lots of shopping!!

Also running throughout the day will be a lineup of great classes. Jen Starr from Ranger will be returning by popular demand and Vicki Boutin will be joining us for our ScrapFest tour. She starts her ScrapFest tour with us in Ottawa in May and will also be joining us in Edmonton. Vicki is one of Canada's leading scrapbooking experts and to view some of her recent work turn to pg 70 of the Canadian Scrapbooker (Spring Issue) and she is also on the cover of Making Memories (March 2007 Issue). She has been published in Creating Keepsakes and is a CK Hall of Famer!! We have more teachers coming to ScrapFest in Edmonton so stay posted to find out more. You won't want to miss learning from some of the best!!!

Friday evening ScrapFest will be hosting our Friday Night Crop Party. This is going to be so much fun. Everyone will receive something special, awesome prizes will be handed out throughout the evening, games, layout contests, special appearances by our experts, and more.

Saturday, September 8th the ScrapFest Marketplace will be open again all day from 9am - 6pm with another full day of classes. We will also be hosting our ScrapFest Send off Crop Party from 7pm - midnight. More surprises for everyone.

It is going to be a great time! Registration for classes and crop parties will take place on Saturday, June 2nd!! Mark your calendar!

We hope you can join us for ScrapFest in Edmonton... our last stop on our ScrapFest 2007 Tour!!!
Mylene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!!! My husband has the weekend booked off already so he can stay home with our family while I attend ScrapFest. (mile-wide grin)

I'm already excited!

Wheeeee!!!!
Micheline Happer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will mark my calendar. I should be able to attend this year. Very Happy

Great for labeling your scrapbook tools so you don't lose them at your next crop night or scrapbook retreat.
ScrapFest Debbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: ScrapFest Edmonton September 6th, 7th, & 8th 2007 Reply with quote

We're just as excited as you! ScrapFest in Edmonton is going to be an awesome event!
Edmonton (Alberta) Sept 6-8th, 2007

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFest Andrea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I can't wait, I am so excited about being able to take a class or two and spend a little time with friends during the event. Your doing a great job Lisa and Deb. Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Classes in Edmonton Reply with quote

Thank you Andrea. We are so excited that you are helping us along the way to make it such a great event. We are excited that you will be able to take some classes. The class lineup is going to an awesome one with Vicki Boutin, Jen Starr, and Kah-Mei. Oh, and more to come. Keep checking the website for more information and updates!!
Originalmoose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait, I hope this year is even better than last year! I plan to take in more stuff and not be so rushed this time. And hopefully pre-plan some pages so I actually accomplish something at the crop!

www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com
ScrapFest Debbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I can totally relate to needing to take some more time to plan ahead. Somehow I still manage to rush off to a crop without having everything together. The best part is I always have fun and we can guarantee you will have fun at ScrapFest again this year!!

Lisa and I are traveling to Edmonton tomorrow to spend the rest of the week meeting with vendors and the Mayfield Inn and Suites. You can be sure we will have lots of great things in store for you this September!
Edmonton (Alberta) Sept 6-8th, 2007

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kihaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. i meet the new oweners yesterday and they are so cool. i think this year will be way better than last year Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: We love Edmonton Reply with quote

Hi Ladies!

Debbie and I just returned back from Edmonton and we had a wonderful time. We really appreciate all of you who took the time to speak with us and share your comments with us. We had the opportunity to meet with many retailers, consumers and volunteers and we want you all to know that we are listening and we hear you.

We really met some incredible people in the few days that we were in Edmonton and we look forward to making ScrapFest in Edmonton this year a success with all of you!

Book your calendars for a NEW ScrapFest in September 6, 7, and 8th! We have some great things planned that will be up on our new website soon! The class line up just keeps getting better and better!! Registration for ScrapFest will take place on Saturday, June 2nd.

For those of you who we didn't get a chance to meet and you would like to share your comments, or are interested in some more details... we would be happy to hear from you either on the forum or send me an email (lisa@scrapfest.ca).

Thanks Edmonton.
Mylene

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the second of June yet? It must be. It isn't? Another two weeks yet?

Oh.

Bother!

.:sigh:.

Laughing
Originalmoose

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if I hibernate for 10 days, it will go by really fast...

www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com
tj7933

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting too anxious.. Having a girls night out on the Saturday too.. Scrapping partying.. This is so awesome!!

TJ
Mylene

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(drumming fingers on the desk) Well, I have my room booked and I have started making page plans and I have my credit card on stand-by. At this time next week it will all be a go!

I've been talking with lots of gals who are looking forward to the class/instructor updates on the site so they can figure out their schedules and so on. If last time 'round was any indication at all, next Saturday will be an exciting morning!

ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: ScrapFest in Edmonton Classes Reply with quote

They are coming... they are coming. Did I tell you who is coming to teach... Jen Starr is returning, Vicki Boutin, Kah Mei-Smith, Cathie Allan, Trisha Ladouceur, Kerry McRorie, Lee-Anne Watson Keates, and more.

I can't wait to have them posted for you all to see. There really are some great classes for all. We are also offering a beginner class for anyone who is just getting into scrapbooking. Lots to choose from!!

Thank you for being patient... we hope you will find it worth the wait once you see the great class lineup!! OK, if you like 7Gypsies, FontWerks, Scenic Route, Maya Road, Ranger inks & paint dabbers, My Mind's Eye, Prima flowers, Daisy D's, Imagination Project and more... then you will like what these teachers have planned for YOU!!

Hope this gets you even more excited!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Edmonton September 6th, 7th & 8th, 2007 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: