TONIGHT is registration!!! Let's give away a prize!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: TONIGHT is registration!!! Let's give away a prize! Reply with quote

At 8pm tonight we will open on-line registration for ScrapFest in Richmond Hill.

Once you have registered for the crop, VIP pass or Saturday Marketplace pass leave a post here and tell us what you are looking forward to purchasing at the marketplace OR what you are looking forward to most about the event.

I will draw a name in 2 weeks time, Thursday, July 23rd and that lucky person will have a prize waiting for them at the registration desk!

Can't wait to see you all this Fall but until then... enjoy your Summer!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo! Cheryl and I are in!

I'm looking forward to spending a few days with Dawn and Trudy, who are awesome tablemates, and never fail to make us laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for what I'll be shopping for, I have tons of stuff already, so shouldn't buy more. Note I said shouldn't, not won't Smile
Sandy Furlong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Richmond Hill 2015 Reply with quote

Registered and paid, looking forward to a great time!
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in for our second Scrapfest crop and so excited!!!

My friends and I are looking forward to getting some scrapping done and sharing LOTS of laughter.

Not looking for any products in particular. I always say I'm not going to buy any more paper but always do so. Always look forward to the Two Scrapbook Friends, Your Next Stamp and Pointer Scrapbooking booths Very Happy
Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject: Registered! Reply with quote

Keri tells me we are registered. Looking forward to maybe getting something accomplished. Maybe.
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in. Trudy and I and can't wait to meet up with Cherly and Keri our Scrappy Buddies. Looks like they still want to sit with us Shocked silly girls Twisted Evil . Also looking forward to seeing the Scrapfest team and hearing about their summer adventures (yes by then the summer will have been another adventure to scrapbook) Sad I'll be looking for dies and some kind of victorian house stamp also I've heard about this thing called a Misty. It's like a stamping press. very cool Cool and the list goes on and on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing everyone, but hoping the summer might drag on I'm enjoying time with the kids and family, friends.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo we are registered and I will also be looking for the Mitsi stamping press it looks so cool. Also when sitting with Cheryl and Kerri we have so many laughs and such a good time. You girls always get my creative juices flowing so maybe just maybe I will be able to get some projects done but and its a big but I will really have to work at it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to get together with old friends and spend some time shopping, browsing and scrapping!
RhythmicGal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to sitting with friends and completing the project I started at the Kitchener Scrapfest Crop Laughing
pjscrapping

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Richmond Hill Scrapfest Reply with quote

all registered and can't wait. Always a great weekend with friends. Love the uninterrupted scrapping time. Normally gets lots done and love checking out the market. You never know what you'll find!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Winner Reply with quote

Congrats to Heather_Mom0f3!!

You are our winner of our first contest for ScrapFest in Richmond Hill. Please pm me or email me at lisa@scrapfest.ca to provide me with your full name and I will have a lovely prize waiting for you at the registration desk!!

Thank you to everyone else for posting and playing along. Check back again soon for another contest and another chance to win.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Heather , What a great way to start Scrapfest off. Laughing Good for you, Enjoy Very Happy Very Happy
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG THANKS so much!!! How exciting is this! Very Happy Laughing

Lisa I just sent you a message. Didn't think I could get any more excited about this event but I am definitely now!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: