Thank YOU!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Thank YOU!!! Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who joined us this past weekend at ScrapFest in Kitchener. We had so much fun seeing all of you.

Please feel free to leave a comment here or if you would like to email me at lisa@scrapfest.ca with your comments or suggestions we would love to hear from you.

We wouldn't be able to continue running our events without the support of our participants! Thank you again!

We hope you enjoyed the event and we look forward to seeing you again soon at an upcoming show.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE LOVE WE LOVE SCRAPFEST, What a great weekend. Thank you so much for another wonderful fun filled event. We enjoyed every minute as we always do. from start to finish, when as always we were among the last croppers to leave the building. We followed the twitter feed and gathered the needed items Very Happy Very Happy I think the mismatched socks may now be our offical Firday Scrapfest attire Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Scrapfest is many things for many people. You have your croppers who are there to gett're done and complete many projects or pages , to the ones that have a soft plan that would be nice to finish (maybe) , to the serious shoppers and then to the social butterflies who feel that if they finish something BONUS if they don't that's OK too cuse we had a blast. I guess what I'm trying to say is Scrapfest is great fun, great shopping , great games and great cupcakes.
And who knew Shocked Shocked the scrapfest team was soooo musically talented YOU ROCK

to a great Scrapfest team THANK YOU. and to Lorna we will so miss you next year at Kitchener but as you said there is still Richmond hill and Cambridge.
Until next time Scrapfest Ladies Thank you and I'm marking my calender

Dawn and Trudy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a fantastic weekend!! Thanks Croppers for being so much fun--as always Smile The hardest part were all the goodbyes & the hugs....and I was right, I had no more mascara by the end of the night, lol.

Musically talented.....hhhhmmmm.....you're very kind, Dawn & Trudy! Lol.

Look forward to seeing you in Richmond Hill!
april

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I echo all the thanks from Dawn and Trudy. Scrapfest was as always, amazing!! I had so much fun! I appreciate all the planning, work and care that goes into this wonderful event. Thank you!!

And I so enjoyed the musical performance!! You are really good sports!!

I am already looking forward to next year!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too echo all the thanks from those above. I look forward to this event each year and can't wait to attend next year Very Happy. The Scrapfest Team are
scrapping super hero's in my books. The work involved behind the scenes to make this event run so smoothly is very appreciated.

The musical performance was so entertaining WE LOVE WE LOVE SCRAPFEST. I can't wait to see what the team comes up with next year.

Looking forward to next year. Keep up the amazing and awesome work.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: