Sale of ScrapFest™

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest 2007 News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Andrea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Sale of ScrapFest™ Reply with quote

Timeless Event Productions is pleased to announce the sale of ScrapFest™ to Lisa Furtney and Deb McGee from Ontario, Canada. Both Lisa and Deb are dedicated to the highest standards and I’m sure you will find many opportunities as they continue to grow ScrapFest™.

I leave with mixed emotions because I have made so many good friends over these past 3 years. My life has been greatly enriched by the kindness and encouragement so many of you have shown to me. I will always be grateful for the many friends I have made along the way and the wonderful memories I take with me.

In making the transition as easy as possible I will be working closely with both Lisa and Deb on the Edmonton 2007 event. Hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,
Andrea Loge

To see the formal announcement Newsletter go to http://scrapfest.ca/14.html and hit the Jaunary Press Release
Mylene

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations are in order for everyone!

Taking our hands off our creations is never easy, but it sounds as though you have good people to give ScrapFest over to. I'm sure your confidence in them is justified.

I'm looking forward to the 2007 event. Perhaps you will have time to catch your breath this year, Andrea.

(smiling)

Best wishes all around!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest 2007 News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: