Thank you CropFest Croppers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Thank you CropFest Croppers Reply with quote

What a fun time we had with all of you this weekend. We truly hope that you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.

It was great fun seeing so many familiar faces and it was a real joy meeting new friends.

We look forward to seeing you at a future ScrapFest/CropFest event!

Keep on scrapping!
Hugs
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time at my first Cropfest this weekend. I have attended Scrapfest the past 6 years, so it was interesting to me that this weekend had such a different (but still great!) feel to it. Can't wait for April, and am hoping I can attend both Scrapfest and Cropfest events. Hopefully my lack of sleep will have resolved itself by then Wink
See you not soon enough Sad
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And big hugs to our table-mates Dawn and Trudy. I'm very glad we were seated together at Scrapfest in April. I hope we'll be able to attend many more events together. Thanks for the laughs Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing, and let's try for the 6 am photo. Say 'cheese' Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going thru all the photo's on FB, (more added today) it looks like I missed an awesome event, seeing everyone I missed you all so much. Not just my partners in crime, Lisa, Lorna and Sandra but all the croppers who come to all our events, I always like to catch up with everyone. All three of my kids were playing in hockey tournaments and I couldn't miss it, but hope to see you all at the next event.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW what a great weekend Laughing Laughing We had soo much fun and food and candy (mostly fun and candy). we played and visited and played somemore. Lisa, Lorna and Sandra were such a blast, it's always fun to catch up with them and share stories. And hanging out with Sandra again until the wee hours. (no limbs lost sleep cropping , thanks to Sandra). Trudy and I had lots of laughs and giggles hangin' with our peeps Keri and Cheryl. thanks for sitting with us guys. Very Happy Very Happy From the minute we walked in the door until we said our final goodbys, we had that "all is good with the world feeling" what a great get away. I can't believe it's over. I also can't believe how many projects I got done and how many great ideas I saw and got. amazing Shocked
thanks so much Ladies
and I'd just like to say to those who have never Cropfested, ya gotta try it, you'll love it.

have a safe and happy winter everyone and see you in the spring at Scrapfest Kitchener.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: