are you excited yet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: are you excited yet Reply with quote

Are you excited yet Shocked Shocked I sure am. Shocked Cropfest is only 11 days away Laughing Laughing yahooo
Rolling Eyes Confused So this candy thing...................I'm thinkin' Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Iiifffff I don't eat any candy between now and Cropfest I'll be sugar deprived for nearly 2 weeks (sampling Halloween treats is QUALITY CONTROL ) thheennnn on cropfest weekend all bets are off. bring on the chocolate Laughing Laughing Laughing

that's my master plan anyway Wink
think sweet scrapbooking thoughts, see ya soon
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quality control. I like it Very Happy

See you soon!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG... I can't stop eating my Hallowe'en chocolate to give out on Friday. It better come soon or there won't be any left. I have no will power. I admit it!!

Can't wait to see all of you soon. So going to enjoy this event since I am sure I will be on a sugar high!! LOL

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop buying the stuff!!! It keeps going on sale....and then I think well maybe we'll have lots of kids this year since Halloween is on a Friday. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! Latest purchase was a box of Reese's PB cups....YUMM!!....3 didn't even make it out of the parking lot. I used my willpower though since I stopped at 3! Lol.

Look forward to a weekend of fun with you all!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait to go out and buy some Halloween candy 1/2 price. I'm sugar deprived so I'm looking forward to this shopping expedition.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a good girl Twisted Evil and not touch a bit of candy or chocolate...NOT. But I'm so looking forward to a weekend of cropping and sweet treats

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy is everyone packed and ready to go?????? Only 3 more sleeps!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile and we will be on our way! See everyone soon
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I've got all my scrapping stuff packed and sitting by the front door already. I've got my costume complete and have started packing the overnight bag as well. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm usually ahead but this time I'm REALLY ahead of the game. Just pictures to print to work on.

See everyone soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a great weekend Ladies! I will miss you all, wishing I could be there but with 3 kids in hockey tournaments this weekend, I can't be there Sad
Hugs all around!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: