Who's Coming to Crop?!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Who's Coming to Crop?!! Reply with quote

The countdown is on for Registration to open for ScrapFest in Richmond Hill!

Who's going to be joining me at the Crop? The theme will be "Jeans and Jewels" so the best of both worlds...comfy and bling!! There will be lots of fun happening over the two days and I'm sure many laughs will be had. Hope to see some familiar faces and get to meet some new ones as well!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME ME ME I'll be there and I can't wait. And I'll be sure to wear my shades to protect my eyes from all that bling Laughing Laughing The count down is on 81 Days to go yahoooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheryl and I will both be there, and are hoping our table mates from April can sit with us again. We had lots of laughs Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'd like to sit with anyone in particular, there's a spot when you register for the Crop where you can put their names. If you forget to do this when you register, you can always just send me an email, lorna@scrapfest.ca
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked HOLY COW Shocked Shocked DID ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE Shocked Shocked Shocked Scrapfest Richmond Hill registration is only 2 days away Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy At 8:00 Tuesday night I will be sitting at my computor counting down the seconds, I may have to skip a few holes of ladies golf league to be sure I'm home Shocked with my trigger figure ready Laughing Laughing Laughing
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited to see everyone again this fall....it's been to long. See you in Richmond Hill.
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. Missed the last two and I'm jonesing for one of these events!!!!
Andersan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure many laughs will be had. Hope to see some familiar faces and get to meet some new ones as well!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: