Time for a contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Time for a contest Reply with quote

Are you joining us at CropFest in Cambridge?

If so, are you getting excited about our "Candylicious" crop? Sweet tarts, bottlecaps, lollipops...are thoughts of all those favourite candies, past and present floating around in your head?

We want you to tell us either on Facebook or the ScrapFest forum what your favourite candy or chocolate bar is. A random winner will be drawn on Wednesday, October 22nd at 9pm.

We can't wait to see you in Cambridge next month!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
frenchvanillas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Favorite Candy Reply with quote

Hands down has to be a Coffee Crisp Chocolate bar. Gotten love Canada for having them; was a very long 7 yrs in the USA where I could not get them Sad
mn36

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Fav candy bar Reply with quote

O Henry is my current fav
But I like coffee crisp too.
Or anything with chocolate (heehee)
Embarassed

Looking forward to attending again this year.
See you soon
moniquek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: My favourite candy is ...... Reply with quote

Skittles
My aunts from Ireland used to bring them over when they visited Canada when I was a little girl. You could not get them here in Canada or the US back then, but now they are everywhere
Kielieghkreations

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Candy contest Reply with quote

Peanut mms is the all time best candy treat. However that comes in second when compared to mm candy corn flavoured chocolates. Yummy, yum yum!!!!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: We have a Winner Reply with quote

Thank you for everyone who played our "Candylicious" Game. We have a winner, chosen randomly between all our Facebook entities and our Forum entries, the winner is
Amanda Kalhous, who said "This is really going to test my willpower...I'm trying to give up sweets!! Maltesers are my fav."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 7th & 8th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: