THANK YOU!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D.scraps

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU! Reply with quote

Sending a big Thank You to the Scrapfest Team for organizing such a great weekend Crop! My sisters & I were first time croppers...even though we come to ScrapFest every year... & we weren't sure what to expect. The Red Carpet event was so much fun to watch & we just couldn't get over the number of great prizes you gave away! Also appreciated was all the tea & coffee.. & chocolate! What a blast we had with the ladies at our table...just tooo funny...I don't think we stopped laughing all weekend! We picked up some great hints & tips from them & the ladies at the next table taught me how to make the most beautiful lacy cards ever! The 'change' I brought home with me, from the Market Place, went back into my ScrapFest jar for seed money for next year...cause, you know ..."I'll be back!"
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you D.Scraps!!! Lorna and Paige did another wonderful job hosting the crop. I couldn't run this event without them. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You very much for such a fun filled weekend. You girls rock! Dawn and I had such a good time and we had a wonderful fun filled weekend as usual. it was really nice to see all of our old friends and to meet many many great ladies once again this year. Our table was filled with super fun girls and everyone was very informative and friendly. It is so much fun to see everyone's beautiful pieces of art, and get ideas and information on all of the new techniques they know of. Also a huge thank you for the happy dancers little party that was arranged for us , it was great to meet everyone and now I can put a face to the people that we keep dancing with. Thank You Scrapfest Team and thanks to your children and family members for all of their hard work and dedication that they put into the show also. It sure was nice to see them once again this year with all their happy and beautiful smiles.. Now keep on dancing everyone until we meet again!!!!!!!!!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your very enthusiastic comments! I can feel the energy coming from them Very Happy . We're so glad that you had such a fun weekend! Look forward to the next time we get together!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to would like to echo the THANK YOU above from my fellow scrapers.

As always Lisa and team have gone above and beyond and made this an amazing weekend. There is always so much fun, excitement, sharing of ideas, laughs etc. We can't wait to get back next year.

Trudy, sorry to have missed meeting you at the happy dancers party...we must ensure next year we meet.

Again thank you, thank you, thank you.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh one other thank you I forgot.

Thank you Pointer Crafts for the amazing gift basket I won. My daughter can't wait to help me use the wonderful items.

Your generosity is outstanding!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to Thank you all too for another totally exhausting, fun filled, fast moving weekend. We got home Sunday evening after I dropped Trudy off and made it home I slept for 11 hours Shocked Shocked Good thing I took Monday off too. Embarassed The team did an amazing job, the loot bags were awesome, all the prize packages looked great, ( I know mine is wonderful )the sponsors and vendors as well as the Scrapfest team always spoil us. It was a blast rocking on with the sisters of St. Scrapfest on Friday night. And so nice to meet up with friends from Scrapfest past and present. We had fun with April and met some of the fellow Happy Dancers thanks for that Sandra. Can't waiting for the next one Laughing I've already started saving too!
Is there a date for Kitchener 2015 yet, I want to book my rooms right away Very Happy Very Happy not joking, as soon as I know, I'll be on the phone to the hotel Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks soo much again we had a blast
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: