Scrapbook & Cards Today is counting the days!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catherine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Scrapbook & Cards Today is counting the days! Reply with quote

We are very excited to see so many of our ScrapFest friends in just 12 more sleeps! I hope you will take a moment to stop by and visit with Angie Blom and I! Comment on this post and tell us how long you've been a reader and I may just have a little something, something for you Laughing

~ Catherine
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember if it was 2006 or 7 Confused I do however know it was in the summer. I was a non-scrapper and went to the grand opening of a new scrapebook store in town ( just to see what the fuss was about ). I won a basket of product including THE BOOK . I was bit by the scrapbook bug and don't understand why everybody doesn't scrap Shocked Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Well the product is gone (can't even remember what is was ) but I still have the book and everyone of them before and after that day Very Happy Very Happy I revisit them often for many an idea. thabks so much Love your magazine. Keep em' coming.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see Scrapbook & Cards Today back at Scrapfest, Catherine. I pulled out all my issues of the magazine and can say that I have been a reader since Spring 06, Issue 01. Just wish I could remember where I received my first issue. LOL! It is certainly interesting to look back thru this issue to see what the trends were then and how scrapbooking has evolved. I was also reminded of the inspiration I found to create one of my first layouts. It was of flowers in our backyard garden created by my husband with some help from our daughter. The concept was a mosaic style which I still love and think is timeless.

See you soon.
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also been a reader for many years. I absolutely love this magazine. I look forward to the quarterly issues and really appreciate this Canadian treasure. For sure, I'll stop by at Scrapfest!! Smile
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, like many can't remember how long it's been cause I've read them for so many years now and look forward to many more to come. I could neverget to the store before they were all gone so I am a subscriber to get them delivered to my house. I love it when that envelope shows up in my mailbox. Instead of bills it's therapy.
catherine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay ladies! You sure know how to warm a girl's heart! We do go back a long way Sandy!!! xoxoxo
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SCT! Looking forward to stopping by your booth at Scrapfest. I've been scrapping for 12 years now and SCT are some of my favourite magazines to pull and get inspiration from. I now follow SCT on fb and love it.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was one of the first subscribers, I cherish the very first issue of Scrapbook and Cards today! That was wayyyyy back in 2006. I look forward to each and every issue that comes out.
Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Love your magazine Reply with quote

I have been reading SCT since the beginning. I started scrapping in 2005, and soon got plugged in to local scrapbook stores, from Cherished Scrapbooks to Scrapalicious to scrapbook Queens. They introduced me to your magazine, and I soon learned what a wealth of ideas and inspiration it is. Looking forward to stopping by your booth at Scrapfest Very Happy
Debbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a reader since, 2008 when a friend gave me a copy. Such a wonderful mag. I love to browse through old issues while soaking in a bubble bath. See you at scrapfest Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine and I have been working together ever since my first show in Paris, Ontario. Thanks Catherine for your continued support over the years! Looking forward to seeing you and Angie. I will just come by for a hug!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the shows in Paris. I was so in awe of everything and that's where my friend Donna won her Cricut.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was introduced to your magazine when I first got interested in scrapbooking and went shopping downtown to buy supplies from our scrapbooking store. I just loved your magazine and have been buying it ever since. Love all the ideas and would not be without it. Looking forward to seeing and visiting your booth at scrapfest. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Helen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: SCT at ScrapFest Reply with quote

Hello SCT! I have been a huge fan from the beginning. I keep all of my magazines and too enjoy looking back to see how the trends have changed. When I purge my scraproom your magazines are one of the things I can't seem to part with so they are all lined up pretty on a shelf. I am so looking forward to ScrapFest this weekend. It is there I will renew my subscription once again. See you soon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: