ScrapFest contest!- Movie Mania

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest contest!- Movie Mania Reply with quote

Another contest! Yippee, we have another mini massage we are giving away for anyone who is attending ScrapFest in Kitchener. This contest is running here and on Facebook, so feel free to play on both.

The contest/game is easy!
Who's your Celebrity Crush? Share your dreams, wishes, or even real life meeting with a celebrity.
Our theme for ScrapFest is Movie Mania, so we wanna know have you ever met someone famous? A Famous actor, superstar, what happened when you met? Or if you have not met up with a celebrity, who would you want to meet and what would you say/do?

We will pick a random name between all entries on Friday, April 4th at 8pm.

Last edited by ScrapFestMichelle on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a pleasure to meet Bryan Brown at the airport in Cape Town a long time ago and couple months ago while on the way to Toronto we sat with Anna Mucha, very popular actress from Poland /you may know her from Schindler's List/. My son was next to her and for some timehe had no idea who is she even he knows her very well from TV. She was very nice, talked to us and when my girl asked her for an autograph she signed a magazine with her photo on the cover Smile.
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago my husband & I were in San Francisco when the show Party of Five was on tv---does anyone remember that show? Well, we accidently came across the taping of the show as we were walking around the city. We watched for quite a bit as I wanted to get an autograph from the cuties at the time, Matthew Fox (Charlie) or Scott Wolfe (Bailey). The taping was going on forever so I gave up and we continued on our way. As we're walking down the street, I'm trying to figure out where we are and I turn around to say something to my husband (who happened to have crossed the street without me knowing!!). Who should be right there but Scott Wolfe (and two very large body guards!!). He looked at me, smiled and said "Hi, how are you? Would you like to go out for dinner?" Ok, I made up that last part about dinner, lol. I was so surprised to see him there....and the fact that he actually spoke to me. I completely forgot that I had a pen in my pocket and forgot to get an autograph too! He had charmed me with his smile, his dimples, and 4 words! Lol!!
Sandy K

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a few encounters with celebs but this is probably my favourite. Many years ago, Joseph and His Technicolor Dreamcoat came to Toronto. It was the original version of the musical and the lead was David Cassidy....of Partridge Family fame. Anyway, while singing one of the show's numbers, David came down into the audience and stopped right in front of me, bent down and continue singing to me as if I was the only one in the audience. I had a smile on my face a mile wide. Then he moved along and sang to my husband - LOL! - before returning to the stage.
Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Contest Reply with quote

I once waited outside the cast entrance of a theater in New York to try and see Barbara Streisand. She was a movie star, a broadway actress and a gifted comedienne. In the end, she left by another exit! But I still have New York:)
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh Jackman is my crush!!! Hands down if he ever knocks on my door my bags will be packed...lol

I had the pleasure of standing at the stage door in NYC waiting for Hugh to enter and exit after his performance in A Boy from Oz. He's simply wonderful, stops talks to the crowd, takes photos with us. Just great!!!

Missing that day.
Sipowicz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Boreanaz is my Celebrity Crush. I would happily run off in to the sunset with him.

I have not met any famous actor, but if I were to meet one I think I would just try not to embarrassed myself to much by acting like a crazzed fan (which I am). Embarassed
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Winner Reply with quote

We have a winner........ Thanks for all that played along I put everyone's name in a hat and our lucky winner of the massage is Wendy Su-Cole! Wendy played along on our FB page. Congrats Wendy, be sure to send me a message so we can arrange your mini massage!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: