What will you be shopping for at ScrapFest?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janice V

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: What will you be shopping for at ScrapFest? Reply with quote

I will have a booth -- Scrapping Nook Ltd. and I'm interested in knowing about what items you'll be looking for at the show. There is SO much awesome new products that I'm sure it's hard decide, but list your top 3. Very Happy
D.scraps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year I will be looking for > the Tim Holtz Distress Marker Sptritzer, a 1.5" Retro Flower punch, & an embossing stylus, or stylus kit, that has larger balls on the ends, for shaping flower petals. Do you have any of these? Also, my friend is looking for a (pink coloured) score blade for her Cutterpede paper trimmer.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be looking for Simple stories or Project life!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for the diamond ribbon by may arts ribbon.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be looking for some new distressing inks, super fine embossing powders, and would like to see the spellbinders tool n one. I would also like to find a starstencil. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Never have a hard time shopping and finding things to purchase.
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These days I mostly look for new stencils and I hope I will find some!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year I'm looking for new dies , some animal stamps , reinkers for my distress pads and mostly ideas . there was however a stamp set l saw last year that were teeny tiny stamps on bits of dowel that I should have bought but forgot to go back to get, I will be on the lookout for those. And also if the CTMH booth has reinkers I'll be checking them out too. hummm maybe some brads and paper and .....................................................oh this could go on forever, I'd better work on my list some more Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Janice V

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.scraps wrote:
This year I will be looking for > the Tim Holtz Distress Marker Sptritzer, a 1.5" Retro Flower punch, & an embossing stylus, or stylus kit, that has larger balls on the ends, for shaping flower petals. Do you have any of these? Also, my friend is looking for a (pink coloured) score blade for her Cutterpede paper trimmer.

I hope to have the TH Distress Marker, if I don't sell out before the show! Smile

I'll also have some of the new Prima Mixed Media Art Doll stamps that are all the rage.

I have some WOW ultra fine embossing powder as well as Tim Holtz embossing powder. I have some TH re-inkers, TH Markers and Copic Markers that will be 60% off.

If there is any interest, I'll have some paper racks for sale as well. $50.00/ea, but you must be able to pick up after the show on Saturday. I'll also have a couple of small table spinners and small table racks that hold TH paint and other items. You can email me at contact@thescrappingnook.ca if you are interested in purchasing one. Payment in advance is required.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What will I be shopping for Question More likely it is a case of what won't I be shopping for Laughing How sad is that? Actually, I would really like it if I could find the Spellbinders Hexagon Nestabilities.
Jillian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always on the lookout for lovely dies.
I wish someone could sell me time to use them. lol
jo-ann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also on the prowl for some spray adhesive.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need a crop-a-dile corner rounder , the kind with 2 or more sized cutters that will cutt through more then 1 sheet of card stock at a time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 11th & 12th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: