Thank you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you Scrapfest Team for another fun filled weekend. Very Happy Very Happy I can only imagine how tired you all must be after the good byes and packing up on Saturday night. You all work soo hard to make it an event we will always mark on our calenders and return to again and again Very Happy Very Happy And I'm sure I'll never forget this one. Very Happy Very Happy My bucket list isn't very long, but after this weekend I can check one thing off Laughing Laughing thanks to Scrapfest.
The market place was great. The make'n'takes were fun and informative, and the prices were awesome, I really did shop till I dropped Embarassed Karen and Cathy's booth was a very busy place with some beautiful creations coming out of there. And love those cupcakes.
All in all everything was simply great and today I am still sluggish and dragging my behind , Rolling Eyes But in a good way. Shocked Wink

Thank ,Thanks, Thanks again Lisa, Lorna, Sandra, Paige and Michelle (hope your feeling better). See you next time.
Dawn
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... thank you Dawn.

I can't wait to get my Canadian Scrapbooker issue and see your layout in there! I will definitely need an autograph. Your layout was gorgeous!! Congratulations again.

We loved hosting the event! People like you make us want to continue to do it again and again!!

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Hugs
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dawn for all your wonderful comments. Your layout was truly spectacular and very worthy of the recognition from both Canadian Scrapbooker and your fellow Croppers--congrats again!

It was a fun time in the Crop and we look forward to when we see you again!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank You scrapfest team we again had a fantastic fun filled weekend and it sure was fun seeing everyone again. We are so blessed to be able to enjoy the events that you ladies put all the work into and to meet such wonderful and talented people. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and Dawn see dreams do come true! I am soooo happy for you and can not wait to get my new magazine with your picture and layout in. I have been telling everyone that I see what a fabulous layout you made and that it was really fantastic to see you get recognized for all your hard work. Now what is next on your bucket list to get accomplished. Your Mom must be so proud of you and now you can tell your sister that she is not the only celebrity out there who has been published Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile . Once again thank you thank you thank you scrapfest team. We sure where Happy Happy Happy!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved reading this I so missed everyone and thank you Dawn for your well wishes, I'm still home resting hoping and praying in better for CropFest Cambridge! Congratulation I take it you won the layout contest , can't wait to see your layout in the next issue of Canadian Scrapbookers! See you soon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 18th & 19th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: