Hi Everyone!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrishaLadouceur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Reply with quote

I am getting so excited about coming back to Scrapfest! It's been far too long:D I have been busy in my studio this past week tweaking projects and adding even more to the sneak peeks that you have been shown! Now that the products are rolling in I can put the finishing touches on everything and ship it all out to Kitchener! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I have been sharing a ton of sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram so if you use either be sure to add me! It's likely that you will see more than what is being shown here!!! I know I am sending Lisa and Sandra the images as they become available but if you want to be among the first to get a glance... HOOK ME UP! search for me #trishaladouceur on instagram or you can also search #scrapfest as I am trying to remember to tag the photos for my classes accordingly!

Counting down the days and I hope to see you all there!
(((HUGS)))
Trisha
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I just aksed you to be my friend on Fb:)
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see you Trisha!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: