Peek at Virginia's Class

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Peek at Virginia's Class Reply with quote

Here is a link to Virginia's Disney Class, Let us know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPnnPqqu98&feature=youtu.be
natkenicra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE IT!!!! We went to disney in 2009 and I just put my pics in an album. That is a great idea!!! I haven't done a class at scrapfest for a while, I felt like it cut out of my scrapbooking time at the crop. I will have to look into this one though!!!
natkenicra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I should have gotten my act together and registered for that class but it is sold out Crying or Very sad I can't get over how fast everything is filling up! Just wondering if there is a waiting list for classes. I would love to do this one if someone has to cancel.
Thanks Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear what your saying natkenicra. I tried to book 2 for " when life gives you photos and they were sold out by 8:03 HOLY COW Shocked Shocked Someone told me they thought scrapebboking was a dieing art Shocked Shocked ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME. I guess proof is in the speed of ticket sales Laughing Laughing Well I guess that just leaves me with more market place money. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OH darn. Dance on folks Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could do my class too for you girls:), maybe next time:)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 12th and 13th, 2013 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: