Swap Table?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Swap Table? Reply with quote

Will there be a swap table similar to Scrapfest?
jejoue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: I must comment... Reply with quote

I really liked the idea of a swap table - I am into sharing, and often give away things, just so others can have the fun of creating. At Scrapfest, though, I came with two boxes of awesome stuff, fully expecting not to take much home with me - just brought it to share. But when I saw one person walk away with mounds of the stuff I brought all for herself, and not put anything on the table to share, I was disheartened. I know it is impossible to "police" such a table, and one would hope we could all be fair but....maybe, if there is a swap table this time, I will keep the stuff at my table and go around to see if anyone is interested. That way, I can make sure the goodies get spread around. Does this sound waaaay too controlling/frustrated/bi*#@y??
Sharon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juanita you are always so generous. That would be very frustrating. I like giving things away too and it is always nice to get a little something back that you treasure that someone else doesn't use any more.

I guess it isn't a bad idea to bring just a little at a time to the table, but sad to think you'd need to do that.

looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
adavies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also had two boxes of stuff I brought to Scrapfest for the swap table and I didn't get rid of most of it. What I did was take a few things up with me when I went to look and if there was something I wanted, I left something in it's place.
If there will be a swap table I will bring my boxes to try again!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the last minute reply! There will not be a swap table set up as we will be full of croppers!!!! Yippee, save your goodies to bring to Kitchener, their will more room for a swap table.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 2nd & 3rd, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: