Sharing your Tips and Tricks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Sharing your Tips and Tricks Reply with quote

I see we have a thread where Lori shared a tip about TP supplies.....but...
I would love to know who is coming to Oshawa and if this is your first ScrapFest or are you a veteran? Please share with us all, Tips, Tricks and your thoughts about attending ScrapFest.
We all know it will be alot of fun, but if someone could have told you one thing that would have made your day a bit easier what would it be?

If your bringing a newbie, be sure to have them read these posts and have them join us here in the forum....
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll Start with bring snacks and drinks....you never wanna be hungry or thristy and have to wait in lines for a bottle of water....enjoy your own homemade ice tea or bring a bottle of water from home!
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring a sweater along just in case you get cool. I found it pleasant there last October but my mom was cold and needed her coat on because she didn't have anything else to put on.

Have cash with you as some vendors don't take debit/ credit and always buy it when you see it. If it's a great deal don't think it'll be there when you go back for it later.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a cropper then you know that the chairs aren't always the most comfortable ones and having a cushion can help keep your bottom happy. I have seen a few people bring them along and thought that was a great idea.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
cmcnam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get organized before you go so that you don't have to bring all of your supplies. I find that making page kits will all the paper, embellishments and pictures for each layout helps me get a lot accomplished.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow these are all really great tips Very Happy I find that with looking at soooo many winderful products I get a little overwhelmed sometimes. So now I have a book that I have recorded all the ink colors and dies and marker colors I have at home, so I don't come home with that beautiful product only to find I have one already Embarassed Embarassed come on now ,I know we've all done it at last once Laughing Laughing I on the other hand , maybe more than once Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
pargin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: TIPS Reply with quote

This is my 3rd year at the Oshawa Scrapfest.

So after some thoughts his year I'm bringing an empty suitase (with wheels of course) so when I leave on Saturday I will put all the bags (the goodies that I bought, won etc.) in it so I won't have to make 3 trips to my car like I did last year.

Just 3 days left.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: