Tell me a STORY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Tell me a STORY Reply with quote

Ready for a new game! As with Scrapbooking we like to tell stories so now we will Play!
Tell Me a STORY! - This should be fun! I will begin the story, and end in the middle of a sentence, the next person will continue the story. At some point we will end the Story and begin a new one!
You will get ballots just for playing along, and Next Saturday we will draw for a winner who will have to be at...tending ScrapFest Oshawa to claim the prize...let's have fun! We are also playing on FB, so join in over there too!

Let's Begin....

One day I was thinking what fun thing can I do with a bunch of my crafty friends, when I saw this ad for ScrapFest Oshawa, I thought, now that's a good idea, I should call us my friends, Kelly, Susan, and....END!
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trudy. It's not an event without Trudy Laughing Everyone agreed Scrapfest was the place to be. But we had a decision to make, what would.....END
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be the best things to leave behind to leave room for all the new purchases? We thought, and we thought and decided if we wear sandals we don't need socks. If we leave behind.........................
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Cricut, we have a wonderful excuse to buy LOTS of new stamps, stickers and puncehes. We started planning for the wonderful day when it suddenly occurred to us... END
Jenn Cowan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if all four of us make a list and don't duplicate any tools and stamps we will have even more room. Also, if we only bring two sheets of each colour of cardstock that will give us even more space for......END
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHOPPING at the 35+ exhibitors. I can't wait to see....END
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what all the make and takes will be. The plan is to get there in good time, set up our crop spot. Check out the amazing crop bags and plan our routes for the market place. First we will......end
Jenn Cowan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

browse, and then we will spend. We will, spend, we will spend, and we will spend, spend, spend Laughing With all the shopping will we tire our selves out? Of course not, we will be excited for........END
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia Nebel's 'Glittered Christmas Magic' class. After the glitter class in Oshawa this one has just got to be equally fantastic... but wait... END!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this class going to cut into shopping time? Well thank the Scrappin' gods, it turns out the class is before the market even opens, now that's planning. What would.....
Hard Core Scrapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we ever do without these retreat weekends to keep us motivated and show us new tecniques? I would hate to think.......END
Jenn Cowan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about myself sitting all alone, all the time coming up with new techniques. It is the inspiration of friends, teachers etc. that help us to keep the "Olympic Sport" of scrapbooking new and invigorating. Without weekend retreats I would be....................END
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost. I need this time to get away and be with friends who share my interests. It gives me new ideas and insights to my wonderful craft. We have been e-mailing about the trip and some are more organized than others. Oh if only I had... END
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only I had, a Magic Wand to make it last forever!

Awesome story ladies.....NOW ONTO #2
scrappypainter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: What fun Reply with quote

ScrapFestMichelle wrote:
If only I had, a Magic Wand to make it last forever!

Awesome story ladies.....NOW ONTO #2

What fun! Since my friends and I are still talking about last year's scrapfest it does seem to last forever. We are still drooling over our purchases from then and the way we used them to create new cards and scrapbook pages. We met a lot of new people last year and hope to again this year. I just hope they have...END
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: