Scrapfest Theme?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Theme? Reply with quote

I'm sure I remember receiving something just after Scrapfest in Kitchener that said the one in Oshawa was a Western/Rodeo type theme but I can't find it anymore. Was I just dreaming it or is that the theme this time?
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about this but wasn't that suggested for Kitchener Scrapfest 2013? Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking that was for Kitchener too. But for Oshawa I'm wondering Idea if "High Tea" was a clue, maybe this one has to do with Royalty? Wink Wink Wink Or is my imagenation just going WILD on me again Laughing Laughing really it wouldn't be the first time Embarassed well I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure whatever it is we'll have some fun with it.
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did find the e-mail and it says next year's scrapfest so maybe it did mean the one in Kitchener. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the theme for ScrapFest in Kitchener 2013 will be a Western/Rodeo type theme. Stayed tuned for more details about the ScrapFest in Oshawa Crop coming soon Laughing
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ladies. OK, sorry for the delay here.

The overall theme for this coming Fall event, ScrapFest in Oshawa is "The Witch is in the Crop!" Details on the layout contest will be coming out shortly in an email blast to all of those who have signed up for the crop.

The theme for ScrapFest in Kitchener 2013 is "STAMP"ede!! Again, details on the layout contest for this event will also be promoted through the email blast to those joining us next spring.

Hope this helps. More information to come this week now that kids are back in school allowing me to get back to work!!!

Enjoy your Labour Day!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, 29 days Scrapfest is only 29 days away. Very Happy I feel em, the butterflies are starting, the feet are itchin', the toes are tappin' and my mind is whirlin'. I have to take a deep breath and settle down Laughing Laughing hummm should I pack today????? Confused Confused Confused
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So lookng forward to see everyone.....soonnnn..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: