Tips for the trade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lori Wiegand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Tips for the trade Reply with quote

Just a tip I thought I should share.......last year I found that more often than not when I would go to use the little girls room there was no toilet paper!!!! and often noone to hand me some from another stall! So this year I am bringing some nice comfy 2ply from home! haha (just a thought)
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Laughing Laughing Laughing That's sooo funny Laughing Laughing Great idea though, I am so going to follow your lead. It's going to be soo funny though walking around the crop and seeing all those rolls of TP on the tables Laughing Laughing

Great Tip
Lori Wiegand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it will be funny..... But we'll be the ones laughing in the end. Sooooo excited and can't wait. Razz
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies... you have no idea how many times I ask for the ladies room to be filled with toilet paper, re-stocked with toilet paper and also cleaned.

At the shows, I have been seen walking into the mens room to steal toilet paper from their stalls. Oh, and last year at the AUD, I walked into their cleaning closet and grabbed about 10 rolls just to put by the mirrors in the ladies room for extra when needed.

The venues don't ever believe me when I give them the numbers of ladies to expect at these shows.

I may have to even consider a few "squares" of comfy 2ply toilet paper in everyone's crop bags.

Thanks for the laugh!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOHHHHHHHH! so that's why I saw all those ladies coming out of the mens. If nothing else, we scrapers are resourceful Laughing Laughing
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Lisa that may be a good idea Very Happy Very Happy maybe it could be a few pieces with scrabble on them etc Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest In Oshawa: October 12th & 13th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: