ScrapFest Thanks YOU!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: ScrapFest Thanks YOU!! Reply with quote

Thank you to all who came out to the crop, to shop, to learn and create at ScrapFest in Kitchener this past weekend. We hope you had as much fun as we did!!

Thank you to the exhibitors for all of their hard work and support and their beautiful make 'n takes. Thank you also to the sponsors for their goodie bag items and prizes! All of your support is much appreciated!!

Thank you to my wonderful instructors who brought inspirational workshops for many to enjoy!

And, last but not least.... thank you to my team: Sandra, Lorna, Paige x2, Cory-Lynn, Michelle, Tara, Garry, Brad, Lea, Graham, and Luke for all of your hard work, smiles, patience, and time!! Love you all!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree. THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all of you.
the sponsors, the vendors, all the workerbees on the scrapfest team that so often go unseen ( I'm assuming on purpose ). and specially the part of the Scrapfest Team we know and see and laugh with and joke with. You make the event what it is meant to be amazing and fun, a learning experience with lots of laughter, not to mention oh so tiring ( in such a happy way Laughing Laughing Laughing ). I can only imagine how very tired you on the Scrapfest Team are. Please know how much we apprieciate ALL your hard work. Sorry we missed saying goodbye and thanking you all in person ( was able to thank some of you) We had another amazing time.
And got a chance to meet many of the Happy Dancers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks for the treats. Til we Dance again

Dawn and Trudy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ( where you see one , you usually see the other Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: