Contests AT Scrapfest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jejoue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Contests AT Scrapfest Reply with quote

Hello y'all!
I am looking forward to Scrapfest sooooo much, I thought I might even try my hand at some of the contests that Lisa and her crew put on during the crop - a first for me!
Only thing is - I am positive I saw some info about the scrapbooking contests and a teaser about a card contest, but I can't seem to find the info again.
Could we maybe post it here under its' own category of Contests at Scrapfest? Or maybe it is so easy to find, I am just blind, and someone could direct me to it?
Thanks so much - see y'all soon!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got quite a few things going on for games/contests at the Crop. It should make for a real fun time!

Information about the Canadian Scrapbooker Layout Contest, Scrapbook & Cards Today Card Contest, and the Show Us Your Creativity Contest was sent out through our last Crop Blast.

If you didn't get it or can't find it, email Lisa (lisa@scrapfest.ca) and she'll send it out to you.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone!
jejoue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Ahhh Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Lorna!
I found it - I knew I had seen it somewhere!
See you soon Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: