Last week of March Contest!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stampinwithmichelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think scrapfest is wonderful the way it is always organized - especially when we're allowed into the market place before the general public, but, I'm with jejoue - a little pampering of us croppers would be an amazing addition to Scrapfest!
GrandmaLin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scapfest is just great, but having the marketplace open earlier for choppers would be nice
Lea-Ann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to the weekend and attending my first Kitchener event; the ones in Oshawa have been great!

I think you ladies (& can't forget your families!) have done a fantastic job with the past events.

I love the VIP shopping and I am excited for the opportunity to crop all day friday (Maybe that is something for Oshawa in the fall???!!!)

See you next weekend!
Priscilla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Keep up the good work.... we appreciate it. Reply with quote

If you changed nothing, and kept things as they are, I'd come forever.

But, as anything in life, there's always room for improvement.

If the venders could manage it, VIP ticket holders getting in a little earlier in the day would be LOVELY. I have such a hard time waiting Friday to head off to Scrapfest, and then it becomes such a late night. Wink

I think last year there was an area of tables where you could go and sit for short time to just collect your thoughts on which booths you may have missed or want to visit again. Please try and keep these kinds of areas available.
Kimmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: We love it so much, we want more time..... Reply with quote

My one big wish is to get the shopping started earlier in the day on Friday for all VIP ticket holders, if the venders could manage it. We love all the deals and variety of product they bring to us.

Scrapfest organizers are awesome. Guess it takes a crafter to know what a crafter likes. Let's keep Scrapfest alive forever. Cool
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions. We will do our best to incorporate some of your suggestions at this upcoming show. I see that many of you want access to the marketplace earlier... leave that with me for next year. Food, well I wish I could offer better food but my hands are tied for we have to use the caterer on site. Maybe something "chocolate" will be allowed in the crop if I can "sweet" talk my way around it!!

OK, I have picked a name out of all of these amazing posts and the winner is..... adavies!!! Congratulations. We will have a ScrapFest prize waiting for you at the registration desk. Thanks again for taking the time to share your suggestions with me. I love them all!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Ann enjoy and scrapfest will soon be here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Anne you lucky girl, congrats it's a good thing you came back from Florida so you could join in. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm happy to hear your trip was good. There really is magic at Disney.

Last edited by Dawn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
adavies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Lisa! Very Happy Very Happy A nice surprise to find when I signed on tonight!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Scrapfest!
april

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Ann!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: