What are you bring to work on at Scrapfest?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: What are you bring to work on at Scrapfest? Reply with quote

I gave up on being organized for events a few events ago. I bring kits, and get the photos printed ahead of time so that I go home with something completed.

I used to bring everything but the kitchen sink, thinking I would make a lot of high quality layouts, but realized a while ago that i always forget a tool,, or an embellishment or spend too much time yakking or shopping ...

Now I just bring kits that I stash for events, and then I just do whatever it is that I end up doing at an event, and go home guilt free, and not frustrated for preparing for hours for something that I just don't do ...

Smile

Are you super organized and discplined and get just what you want done actually done at a crop?

Do you love online challenges? If so, come play at my challenge blog:

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Here's where I post my own stuff:

http://raggedyannie1.wordpress.com/
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be bring a varitey of things to work on, dance album for my daughter (keeping it up to date), school album, christmas album, everyday album for my daughter.

I like to work on a little bit here and there, keeps the creative juices flowing.
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question Annie. I too have brought waaay to much stuff in the past. Last year our table buddies and new friends Michelle and Kelly worked on kits the whole time and completed over 14 layouts ( amazing ). Shocked Shocked
So this year, I am trying to but some kits together using ideas from past issues of Scrapbook and Cards Today ( love that book ). Cool Cool also Trudy and I plan to work on a baby album and we bought a couple set of those collage cubes from Close to my Heart to try out too Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed MAN I'm doing it again. Well all I can say is "it's a good thing I drive a mini van". Good luck in deciding everyone.

happy Scraping Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2012 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: