Thank YOU!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Thank YOU!! Reply with quote

A big thank you to all of you who joined us at ScrapFest in Oshawa this past weekend. We enjoyed every minute of it and we hope you did as well.

It was so nice to see so many familiar faces and fun meeting new ones. We look forward to seeing you in Kitchener in the Spring, April 13th and 14th at the Kitchener AUD or back at ScrapFest in Oshawa 2012!!

Thank you again for joining us.
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
scrapaholic142

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Had a blast in Oshawa Reply with quote

Very Happy I had so much fun at Scrapfest in Oshawa this past weekend. It was my FIRST Scrapfest and I doubt if it will be the last! I am now putting all my toys away at home and oohing and ahhhing about the new stuff I bought at the Marketplace. I can't wait to get working on more pages and cards.

Thanks again Lisa! See you next year!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, As always the Scrapfest team (and their families) did a wonderful job. All the people we met in the crop and the market place we're so fun and seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were. There was never a dull moment at the crop. The make and takes were wonderful and very informative I have so many new ideas in my head to try. The class with Sarah and Kim that we attended was a blast as always. I spent my limit both in finances and energy and came home totally exhausted and happy. Great Job to all

See you in Kitchener I've already booked it off Laughing and started my list Wink
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome as always, Lisa and gang. Can't wait for April; I've already sent in my vacation request for the 13th Smile
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all your hard work. My mom and I both enjoyed our first Scrapfest and it won't be our last. Already making plans to get to the one in Kitchener. Keep up the great work. I only wish I could have stayed until the very end to see who won the big basket. Will you be posting pictures on here?
pargin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Scrapfest Oshawa 2011 Reply with quote

Very Happy Loved it, loved it. You did it again Lisa and the gang. It was my second Scrapfest in Oshawa. I had such a wonderful time, took 3 classes and learned so much. So I was quite busy. Made friends at the crop. Never a dull moment. I will be back for sure next year and will go to Kitchener in April.
canadiannancy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my first Scrapfest and I think it was amazing....only one complaint...it should be three days!

The organizers were completely on the ball, amazing, the vendors were great, great to meet and great sales, the make and takes were great, I wish more had set sign up sheets so I could have done more of them, but the ones I did were fun! I think I will try one of the classes I heard such good things about in Kitchener. It was a wonderful event!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Lisa and her team for such a wonderful, well planned and organized event. My sister and I had such fun and enjoyed our time to work on our albums.

We also enjoyed the marketplace and found we spent alot of time there, exhausting our budget for spending but we have such wonderful new items to use and play with.

The two ladies at our table where a blast and we really hope to meet up with them again at another Scrapfest.

We are looking forward to Kitchener in April. My sister, who has struggled with scrapbooking is already on board and I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed that my daughter does not have a dance competition that weekend.

Hope to see you in April and again a huge THANK YOU.
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures, Scrapfest team. You don't even have to look closely to see, there is not a face in there that isn't sporting a smile or grin or just full on laugh. another job well done

thank you see you in Kitchener Very Happy I've already started my list, we were taught soo many new things in Oshawa, I'll just have to do them all now. Embarassed Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way only 164 days until Kitchener 2012 Very Happy Laughing
have3bugs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn wrote:
by the way only 164 days until Kitchener 2012 Very Happy Laughing

Just checked out the photo's from Oshawa, and what a fun time had by all! I so enjoyed seeing you all at the registration table on Friday Night...all the familiar faces, and so nice to see and meet the new faces....can't wait till I see you again in Kitchener!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: