Croppers' Seating Requests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Croppers' Seating Requests Reply with quote

Wow!! That's amazing that the Crop has sold out in one week! I'm looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces in October.

If you were so excited at being able to get a ticket for the Crop and forgot to identify on your registration any friends that you'd like to sit with, you can still let me know. Just pm me or email me, lorna@scrapfest.ca, and let me know who is in your group.

Just remember, it's tables of 8. So if your group is larger than 8, identify how you would like the group split up and I'll arrange it so your tables are next to each other.

The countdown's on!!
Lorna
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: