Thank you Scrapfest Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Thank you Scrapfest Team Reply with quote

I just wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to Lisa and her team for a really wonderful first time experience at the Scrapfest Crop.

My friends and I had a blast, learned new techniques, enjoyed the contests and completed many scrapbook pages.

We look forward to Scrapfest again next year and have discussed making this our annual "retreat" instead of our usual.

Great job!
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Huge Thank You to Lisa and her AMAZING team of people! Thank you also to all of the vendors who had some wonderful make and takes and some fabulous show specials! And one more huge thank you to the manufacturers who joined us this year! It was wonderful to see Caroline of Maya Road again, and meet the people of Xyron and Fancy Pants! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Maya Road Make and takes we found time for on Friday night! Very Happy Very Happy
Okay, and just one more, to the Kitchener Auditorium too...they're an awesome venue for this event! Very Happy
leamtomato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa - you and your team are fabulous!! All the hard work you put into making this event a success was so worth it for us! I did some shopping, got some pages done, caught up with my friends and also made some new ones along the way Smile

Get some much needed rest and look forward to seeing you again next year!!
bimmermom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Thank you Scrapfest Team!! Reply with quote

I agree with all these posts...this was my second Scrapfest and, oh boy, it sure was the best!! last year there were 2 of us and we got home fairly early......this year there were 3 of us (our 4th was sick & unable to come) and we arrived at 4 and left at 9:30!!!! What a great time we had!

Thanks Lisa and your team for putting this all together and to the vendors and the awesome demonstrators!
Sandy K

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will also add my thanks to Lisa and her team for another wonderful Scrapfest event. Also want to say that Sandra amazed me, when I picked up our tickets, that she remembers who I am. Sure makes a "guest" feel welcomed.

Unfortunately, my daughter (her first time at Scrapfest), wasn't feeling well so our time was cut quite short but we both enjoyed what we did see.

Someday, I would like to meet "leamtomato" just to say HI as I'm pretty sure by her user name that she is from my hometown. Did post a private message once but didn't get a reply.

Thanks again, Lisa.

Sandy K
mn36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Lobby Prize winners Reply with quote

I was wondering if the prizes in the upstairs and downstiars lobby winners were annouced. I'm not sure if it was a Scrapfest prize or a separate unit or company.
(the prize where we picked up our loot bags)
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Soon to be announced Reply with quote

We have the names for the Grand Prize Draw as well as the Breast Cancer Fund Raiser. We will post once we have the winners permission to post this information (and maybe even a photo or two). They have been contacted!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Breast Cancer Fund Raiser Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who donated to our charity last weekend at ScrapFest. With your help, we raised $1400.00.

The winner of the scrapping tote filled with product along with the Fiskars "Rock Paper Trimmer" is Diana Adams. Congratulations to Diana.

Thank you all for your support! We couldn't have done it without you!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: