Make & Takes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Make & Takes Reply with quote

Scrapfest Committee,
I remember a few years ago that you let the croppers in 1 hr earlier than the VIP people to look around and get a change to do the make and takes before it got crazy busy. Could this be included in our croppers cost to be able to do this again? Please post if you agree!!
juliadawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Make N Takes Reply with quote

wow so funny cuz I just sent a PM to Lorna about this very issue lol. I totally agree that croppers should be given a chance to do the Make N Takes first or at least sign up for them first. I suggested that either they get to sign up for them first or we get the make n take in our swag bag and we would either go to the booth and watch then come back to our crop area and do it ourself or the Vendor comes in to the arena and does it with all the croppers. So I totally agree Very Happy
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked it when we were able to go in for that hour before the VIP's came. It wasn't as crazy and you didn't feel rushed to get the make n' takes done. I agree that it would be nice to have the make n' takes in our crop bags but if not possible then to have sign up sheets for all M & T's, as we waste a lot of time standing in line waiting for our turn, when they say it will only be 5 minutes and it turns out to be 10 or more. I really like doing the M & T's and would like to get a lot done, but I feel like I waste time waiting in lines when I could be cropping.
With that said, I am really excited for this weekend away with my besties. It is always a great time and I can't wait!!!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't the marketplace open earlier last year? or I'm I dreaming? or is it just wishful thinking? Laughing
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are aware that there were lengthy wait times last year for make n' takes from the comments provided on the evaluation forms--we appreciated all the feedback that you provided.

This year there will be a manufacturer coming over to the Crop for a period of time on Friday and Saturday to do a make n' take. As well, Karen Ellis from The Art House Studio will be doing a group make n' take on Friday evening after the judging of the Creativity Contest. In the Marketplace, Scrapbook and Cards Today will be running their Interactive Studio on both days so you can always head straight there to sign up for their many fun make n' takes.

In terms of a sign-up sheet at exhibitor's booths, Lisa has already sent an email blast to all the exhibitors suggesting that a sign-up sheet may be best to avoid long line-ups for potential customers. She has suggested this at past shows however the exhibitors make the decision as to how to run their make n' takes.

In the past the Marketplace did open up earlier however at the exhibitors' request, ScrapFest moved to a later time slot as the exhibitors arriving on Friday required more time for set-up. We will consider an earlier entrance time for Croppers for future events.

We look forward to seeing you in a few days!
Lorna
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener April 8th and 9th, 2011 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: