Registration CONTEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa October 15th and 16th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lea-Ann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest OSHAWA!!!! Reply with quote

I am so excited for Scrapfest to come to Oshawa! I have registered for the VIP crop and the 2 Saturday photography classes! New product, new techniques and a "ME" weekend!!!! Looking forward to so much!
lynnchick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Oshawa Scrapfest Reply with quote

Looking forward to learning new techniques and spending time with my sister at Scrapfest!
Aprilrhyno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just registered. I bought my crop ticket on Wednesday night. I am really looking forward to the crop with my scrappy friends who are
Coming from Montreal. I havent seen them in a long time! Also the shopping and make n takes Smile
Annie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm - well, seeing old friends and new ones has to be what I am looking forward to the most. Should be seeing Terri for one, and hopefully Lee, and, well, lots more scrappy friends.

I registered pretty much as soon as registration opened, didn't want to miss a thing!

Do you love online challenges? If so, come play at my challenge blog:

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Here's where I post my own stuff:

http://raggedyannie1.wordpress.com/
Scrappin26

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: ScrapFest in Oshawa October 15th and 16th, 2010 Reply with quote

What do I look forward to for Scrapfest? Well.....

1) My birthday is a few days before Scrapfest and it's a b-day treat to myself

2) All the stamps and the new scrapping techniques

3) Shopping Shopping and oh did I say shopping? Smile
Diane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest in Oshawa Reply with quote

I have to say I`m looking forward to the shopping on VIP night. Nothing beats collecting more scrapbooking supplies.
sdurkin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to spending quality time with my sister doing what we love to do!
Shopping and Scrapbooking!!
Kimmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Coming to Oshawa for the first time. Reply with quote

This is the first time I will be coming to Oshawa Scrapfest & looking forward to it.
Scrapper Lady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: I am registered.... YEAH Reply with quote

My daughter & I are registered for Scrapfest in Oshawa. We have been to Kitchener a few times, but this is the first time going to Oshawa. Not looking forward to the drive, but............. are certain it will be worth it.
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa,
I think what I'm looking forward to the most is meeting up with 2 table-mates from Scrapfest Kitchener, 2010. We hit it off right away and when we weren't in classes we spent the weekend laughing. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you again.
Keri
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: And the Winner is.... Reply with quote

Thank you all for posting and telling us what you are looking forward to most at ScrapFest in Oshawa. The winner is.... Sandy K!! CONGRATULATIONS Sandy!!! Sandy, please check in with Sandra at the registration table for your gift package from ScrapFest!

Keep checking back for we are going to posting another contest soon. Thanks to all of you for registering and posting!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
TRace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am soooo looking forward to my third Scrapfest!!!...the shopping is always a huge draw, and just the fun and creative atmosphere to crop in can't be beat!!! Counting down the days Smile
carriemr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to scrapping with my great friend, shopping and of course a little peace and quiet from the kids!! LOL
searle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Contest Reply with quote

I have so many pictures so it is my hope that I can get caught up on some of my pages, I am going solo this year so I should be able to stay more focused on what I am doing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa October 15th and 16th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: