Registration CONTEST
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa October 15th and 16th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Registration CONTEST Reply with quote

OK, all you have to do is register and then post what you are looking forward to most at ScrapFest in Oshawa. This contest will run for one week and I will draw a name on Wednesday, Sept. 8th at 8pm for something special from ScrapFest. Good luck and thanks for registering.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
martinimaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: yeah! just registered Reply with quote

just registered for the crop and one of the photography classes. what am I looking forward to? hmm. no kids for 2 days...my first crop...shopping...did I say no kids? oh and winning this contest! Very Happy
floodr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest contest Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to spending the VIP event with my mom and learning new techniques with my Camera on Saturday...... It can't arrive quick enough!!! Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm registered for the Saturday Market! I'm looking forward to seeing new products.
Terri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Rules! Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to scrapfest. Reuniting with so many people who share my addiction, learning new techniques, and 24 hours of scrapping, crafting and no mom duties! Yippee sign me up!
cherylsue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to just getting away and scrapping at the crop. And of course all the shopping and make n'takes too!
msgoodale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just registered ... can't wait for Kathy's Digi class !
Phyllis Boutcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Registration CONTEST Reply with quote

ScrapFest Lisa wrote:
OK, all you have to do is register and then post what you are looking forward to most at ScrapFest in Oshawa. This contest will run for one week and I will draw a name on Wednesday, Sept. 8th at 8pm for something special from ScrapFest. Good luck and thanks for registering.

How can I choose one thing that I am looking forward to...I know I will enjoy it ALL. I am a scrapper and cardmaker and I look forward to learning new techniques at the VIP night. I can't wait. This is my first Scrapfest and I am so exicted.
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so many things to look forward to for Scrapfest!! The shopping, the classes, but this year, I think I am looking most forward to the CROP!! Wink It's going to be a fun crop for sure!
Sandy K

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest contest Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I had to miss Scrapfest in the Spring so I am very happy indeed that Lisa is offering Scrapfest in Oshawa next month. I look forward to the opportunity to enjoy one stop shopping with so many fabulous vendors under one roof and I'm sure to learn something new along the way.
Sandy Very Happy
lisap17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to cropping (I had a HOOT last time with ladies I had just met that day!!!), and SHOPPING!!!!!!!! I am forcing myself to have a budget this year (hehe), but we will see how that goes...haha!!!
carpediem

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shopping, shopping and more shopping!! Laughing
scrapgeekandie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: registration contest Reply with quote

What I am looking most forward to is getting together with friends that I don't see very often because we live so far apart and actually having some time to work on my scrapbooks. The best part is that my friends bring tons of chocolate and peanut butter because they can't have it at home due to their kids' allergies so we pig out on peanut butter cups all weekend. And if there are leftovers at the end of the weekend, I get to bring them all home with me!! Very Happy
HeatherP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just registered for my first Scrapfest and I am so very excited. It is going to be amazing to see such a variety of products in one location and I am attending 2 classes as well. I am also so thrilled that I am able to attend this event in Oshawa. Thanks so much for organizing this !! Very Happy
msmojo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Registration Contest Reply with quote

I just registered yesterday and looking forward to the Crop Party with friends but the make-and-takes in the Market Place even more! The count down begins - Woot Woot! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Oshawa October 15th and 16th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: